Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

Guest hikickry

City in talks with Berbatov?!?!? WTF!

you know what, I really dont give a shit what man city are doing, let them waste £30m on Berbatov, he isn't worth anywhere near that. If their season isn't brilliant he'll just go on about his dream move to man utd, and that shitty attitude will creep in. Im only bothered what we do on this final day.

LOL

This day gets funnier! Berba now to shity

Here we are expecting Saviola or some wow signing and we get some guy on loan and an unknown striker.

We'll get nothing more than a left back.

I'm saying this in hope something opposite happens, and no I don''t mean signing a Right Back

City in talks with Berbatov?!?!? WTF!

you know what, I really dont give a shit what man city are doing, let them waste £30m on Berbatov, he isn't worth anywhere near that. If their season isn't brilliant he'll just go on about his dream move to man utd, and that shitty attitude will creep in. Im only bothered what we do on this final day.

And it pisses Alex 'Taggart' Ferguson off at the same time!

LOL

Here we are expecting Saviola or some wow signing and we get some guy on loan and an unknown striker.

I'm saying this in hope something opposite happens, and no I don''t mean signing a Right Back

:lol:

LOL

What did you expect 10 world class players in?

Spurs have sold Keane and are on the verge of selling Berbatov.

They scored 66 goals in the league last year; those two players scored 30 of them with countless assists between them too.

Takes some doing to replace that.

they won't, which will harm them. but they're stronger in other areas this season, shifting Robinson is probably worth a couple of league positions in itself.

Guest Sniffer

Admittedly I know nothing about the two players so far and they may turn out to be class signings....anything is better than watching ameobi....but I'm still feeling a bit underwhelmed after all of KK's wait, see and be amazed talk. Still plenty of time though......

LOL

What did you expect 10 world class players in?

At least 5

Must say all this talk of who City are getting, and Spurs gonna hvave 30 million to splash around soon, its f***ing annoying that we've got Xisco and Gonzalez.

Don't get me wrong, i think they will be decent enough signings and im pleased, but I just cant help but feel if we could splash the cash and be bit more ambitious, we could of been the team of this window.

In saying that, its doubtful City will get Berbatov, and Pavluchenko and Arshavin are no more proven than Xisco, but i dunno.

Why do folks get so antsy when these idiot clubs start throwing money around so foolishly? Be cool. We will be fine. It will definitely come together for us.

I was more upset when City managed to land Kompany for £6 million. Now that had me pissed off, because that was a good signing and one we should have been in on.

This £30 million for Berbatov business is just embarrassing in my eyes. Poor way to go about things.  28 yr old striker who has an attitude problem? Rubbish. I would have been more startled had they signed Benzema/Villa/Aguero for £30 million tbh. Now that would have been scary.

More like £16 million

Been quoted as £6 million everywhere.

Jo was £18 million.

Admittedly I know nothing about the two players so far and they may turn out to be class signings....anything is better than watching ameobi....but I'm still feeling a bit underwhelmed after all of KK's wait, see and be amazed talk. Still plenty of time though......

Where did he say we should be amazed?

Just had a text from a workmate through in Glasgow who shares a flat with one of the Rangers physios...horrible rumour this one so brace yourselves...but we're in for Kris Boyd at £5.5M. Apparently. :neutral:

:kasper:

Where did he say we should be amazed?

Thing is do people listen to keegan he wants quality not just buying for buying sake.  Did that with boumsong and countless other and oh how them same people moan now

Just had a text from a workmate through in Glasgow who shares a flat with one of the Rangers physios...horrible rumour this one so brace yourselves...but we're in for Kris Boyd at £5.5M. Apparently. :neutral:

I T K!

Guest LucaAltieri

LOL

If the players we've signed turn out to be class then this has been a stroke of genius.

If they don't then we've fucked up royaly.

Simple as that realy, and it applies to all clubs whether they've spent £5million or £50million.

I T K!

which translates to = I, GM, TALK KRAP

That post surely hit him:

IN THE KNACKERS

Or not