Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

Watch Man Utd equal it and sign him in the final hour. Blatantley going to happen.

Hope so. City are direct rivals to us this season; don't want them pulling away.

mackems.gif

Wave them goodbye.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Is he really worth £30+ Million?

I don't think he is.

What better way for the new owners to announce their arrival than to snatch their main rivals main transfer target.

Guest hikickry

I don't think he is.

no way is he, he isn't worth more than torres, thats just the inflated prices the top 4 pay now

I don't think he is.

He is to Both Manu & Citeh.

Manu need a proven goalscorer and only the very best will do, while Citeh and their new owners want to make an impact, a huge statement, and taking away a player Manu having been chasing all summer (and more) from right under their noses only an hour in to their reign sends out a massive message of intent, and a big fuk you to their local rivals.

Berbs has just become £10m more expensive right now, regardless of his talent, but due to the situation.

Is the city link a bit like the newcastle link for Rooney? Gets Man U to put the money they want on the table? Just a thought.

Maybe Hughes is just pissed off that this story is allover the shop and has been for months and decided to put an end to it one way or the other so the papers can write articles about how great he is as opposed to Berbatov bollocks.

ssn just said shola and smith are staying , please be wrong

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I can see us getting 1 player more after these 2  we're linked with and that's a left back

Won't be pleased if this is all they can come up with by 12.00pm

Don't underestimate the fact Petrov is at City.

Also this signing along with the others they have made might convince Berbatov that they are genuinely aiming for the top 4, which is very possible, considering how clueless Rafa is regarding the league.