Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

Well this is fucking rubbish, as we all expected.

If Keegan comes out tomorrow and claims he's happy with the squad I think I'll cry.

If nothing else happens Keegan has got a lot of explaining to do considering he claimed Ashley was backing him and that he'd tell the fans if there was an issue. Also said we should be happy by the end of today, with 3 or 4 players etc.

Put simply, if nowt happens we're due some reasons why. From the manager.

Guest johnson293

Barton thing 'falls through'.

Yeah, alright then. Nowt happened you plank.

Just saw that - David Craig reckons it was going to be a player swap deal with the unnamed club, but then he said 'they' wnated £4m as well, and that is why it fell through.

But it wasn't clear when he said 'they' whether he meant us or them - so did we want the player + £4m, or did the other club want Barton + £4m?? Or was David Craig just making it all up???

someone should tell man city to spend their day putting in bids for players that actually want to join them, they'll end up with no-one having just sold one of their best players, unless they're gonna bid 1 billion for the premier league tomorrow and open the transfer window again

It's not like spuds fans to be ITK, taken from beeb site:

2115: "My girlfriend works as an executive PA at White Hart Lane, and she tells me a press conference has been called to unveil Michael Owen."

Oli, via text on 81111

Martin Jol has started fucking his own sister? Thats sick!

Well this is fucking rubbish, as we all expected.

If Keegan comes out tomorrow and claims he's happy with the squad I think I'll cry.

If nothing else happens Keegan has got a lot of explaining to do considering he claimed Ashley was backing him and that he'd tell the fans if there was an issue. Also said we should be happy by the end of today, with 3 or 4 players etc.

Put simply, if nowt happens we're due some reasons why. From the manager.

I think he's already given the reasons in an interview following that one you mentioned. He did emphasise any additions would have to be quality players. Maybe he's veto-ing the likes of Skjelbred because he thought we were getting Malouda?