Abu Dhabi United Group for Development and Investment buy Citeh

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

At least Sky Sports News are showing they don't discriminate but it's not just the mongs from Newcastle they always get on camera, our brederin down in Manchester are doing a good job at aiding us with that.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Guy on ssn saying "They decided to buy Manchester City ahead of the other two clubs (Newcastle and Arsenal) due to them having the owner most willing to sell."

That bloke from Dubai talking about this mob paints a very sad picture of modern British football. It's not a competition anymore.

In a sense it is, just not of football. Who can throw the most money at thier club is what it's about now.

They might as well just give the Premiership title to Citeh now, save the rest of us wasting our time.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Time to introduce a transfer cap. Each club can spend a maximum of £50,000,000 in the summer and £30,000,000 in January.

That bloke from Dubai talking about this mob paints a very sad picture of modern British football. It's not a competition anymore.

In a sense it is, just not of football. Who can throw the most money at thier club is what it's about now.

They might as well just give the Premiership title to Citeh now, save the rest of us wasting our time.

Or just re-name city "Chelsea MKII"

That's what people said about Chelsea, then Manu stepped it up a gear.

The last thing i wanted is for another team to be bought by a bunch of arabs from Dubai, the one thing i know is that they don't give a f*** if they lose money or not as long as their team is topping the table, i've seen teams buy players for 15-20m when their is not a chance in hell they that they'll get half that back.

Edit: on a side note you think he could've worn a tie..just this once.

Hell of a way to make an entrance though - buy the club and on the same day make a move to hijack your local rivals number one transfer target.

This is just another nail in the coffin of football though.  Another Chelsea where money is  no object.  The rest competeing for scraps thrown from the table.

Guest trainer

The last thing i wanted is for another team to be bought by a bunch of arabs from Dubai, the one thing i know is that they don't give a f*** if they lose money or not as long as their team is topping the table, i've seen teams buy players for 15-20m when their is not a chance in hell they that they'll get half that back.

Edit: on a side note you think he could've worn a tie..just this once.

Just look at the money they waste on horse racing,  its all a bit of fun for them they jus like winning regardless of the costs! Will be interesting to see!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Wish Ashley had sold us to this lot tbh. Or at least get his fuckin hand in his pocket and bid for the likes of Berba.

Yes and No

I think it would be much sweeter to build a team up to compete with top 4

In the short term, it would be class, but would love to do it 'our' way