KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok, I said I wouldn't jump to conclusions or assume anything but here is my take on what's happened;

- KK is pissed off due to lack of bodies throughout the window and wants a showdown with Big Mike.

- Mike, Jeff and little Den are present and KK fumes

- KK storms out furious with the lack of action saying he's quit

- Big Mike reassures him of his plans for the club and gives KK until xx 'O'Clock to change his mind before announcing it publically.

We're in that period now. Hence no official noise from the club.

If Keegan really did storm out, then I'd hope the club don't come running after him like that. He's part of a team, and you can't run things like that.

He probably thinks that because it worked 15 years ago, it'll work now.

Kev and Ashley have clashed over the biscuit tray, King kev likes a bourbon but ash wants jammy dodgers theyre up in the board room now grappling with a selection box will wisey stirs the tea. Dont be expecting any announcement any time soon, last time kev wanted kop kops and ash was up for bonbons it took a clear the air meeting in london to resolve it all.

Muppets the lot of em, they only brought Kev in to sell season tickets, redknapp turned em down so they brough wise in, another jellied eel eating nonce. What is there net spend on the team? That shows theyre ambitions, its all very well saying they cleared the debts, all that did was make NUFC a more saleable assett, that coupled with no investment and a trophy manager for season ticket sales shows exactly what Ashleys plans are, and the sooner we all realise it the better.

Im off to Dubai to try and drum up a couple of desert dwellers to chuck a few billions our way...I was in the navity play at school so I can speak the language, still got the tea towel n all..

Ok, I said I wouldn't jump to conclusions or assume anything but here is my take on what's happened;

- KK is pissed off due to lack of bodies throughout the window and wants a showdown with Big Mike.

- Mike, Jeff and little Den are present and KK fumes

- KK storms out furious with the lack of action saying he's quit

- Big Mike reassures him of his plans for the club and gives KK until xx 'O'Clock to change his mind before announcing it publically.

We're in that period now. Hence no official noise from the club.

If Keegan really did storm out, then I'd hope the club don't come running after him like that. He's part of a team, and you can't run things like that.

He probably thinks that because it worked 15 years ago, it'll work now.

maybe he didnt storm out, maybe he just left because he thought he was being undermind and didnt expect or want to be chased?

Decky man learn from the master, you've got to do it when people least expect it. My master class from last night had people on red hot "Rick Roll" alert.

Was going to stick "Official: :(" above it, but i feared someone may have tracked my IP and beheaded me

Decky man learn from the master, you've got to do it when people least expect it. My master class from last night had people on red hot "Rick Roll" alert.

Nah, Decky got it absolutely right. You did well too, but he topped you. Decky made me mad on the internet for the first time ever.

Guest Brewcastle

I will sure as hell dont spend a lot of money to travel all the way to Newcastle from Norway if Keegan leaves. Was planning a couple of games this year, but that was when I was a bit optimistic about the new season.

Same here! -I'll prob. go to The Toon for visiting friends. But have now a big doubt about going inside SJP this season :weep:.