KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Decky man learn from the master, you've got to do it when people least expect it. My master class from last night had people on red hot "Rick Roll" alert.

Nah, Decky got it absolutely right. You did well too, but he topped you. Decky made me mad on the internet for the first time ever.

Oh is that right is it? We'll see won't we.

:shifty:

Still in absolute denial here, hoping it all magically goes away and Keegan is still in charge after all of this. :lol:

With the sale of Milner and addition of Xisco we really do have the ideal players to revert back to the 4-3-1-2 that was so good last season under KK, gonna be a pisser seeing that all fall apart.

That said, I was quite pleased with our summer dealings on the whole and can't really fathom why Keegan would be so upset about it all. Sure it mightn't have been perfect, but it was hardly a disaster was it?

I'll be sick if it's Wise and Poyet who take over.

This is fucking killing me.

And quite possibly my career.

If anyone is tracking my movement on here today i'm fucked, i would much rather be doing work to be honest, this is fucking painful but can't take my eyes off it...

Decky man learn from the master, you've got to do it when people least expect it. My master class from last night had people on red hot "Rick Roll" alert.

Nah, Decky got it absolutely right. You did well too, but he topped you. Decky made me mad on the internet for the first time ever.

Oh is that right is it? We'll see won't we.

:shifty:

:lol: Fucking menacing.

So we fire Shearer in Jan, and then we hire a real manager, or does Wise get his turn?

brown, mowbray and pulis all 50/1 first manager to go on betfair, gotta be worth a couple of quid

if you fancy Keegan to stay, put a back in for someone else at 100/1 you should get matched, most the others you can get 90 or 100/1 on,