KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Open question:

Has Keegan already completed the job he was brought into do?

- Get the club back on their feet - tick

- allow time to bed in structure underneath the manager - tick

A job doesn't end a month into a season just as the transfer window ends..  It ends at the end of a season so the new manager has a full pre season and transfer window..

I fully agree but i'm not Mike Ashley and he took no shite in the Allardyce dismissal.

Just had a phone call from one of my pals who works for Tarmac , and he rang me saying , did you know keegan has resigned. Well , I told him there nothing official and that its just the same old media talkingg a load of s**** about the toon.

Well to my surprise he said the heirachy at tarmac , came in this morning with the news he had resigned for the following reasons:

-  Spat his dummy out last night because the CLUB wanted to sell Joey Barton and Keegan told them , you have stuck by him through all the s*** , and now your going to let him go once things begin to hopefully get cleared up.

-  He did not want to sell James Milner , and had to come out in the press and say it was his choice.

- Mike Ashley refused to give him money unless he sold players , and he could use the money he made off the players departing.

- Keegan didn't like the fact they wouldnt offer Michael Owen a new contract and thought the club attracted more negativitiy from the press by not nipping this in the bud

So there we have it , nothing is official just yet but going off those points it starts to seem a bit realistic. However , I shal not be drawn into thinking he is gone until theres an official club statement.

Dont shoot the messenger.

That's where you lost me, you only need half a brain to see that's complete bollocks.

Exactly.

However , 8mil for Colo , 5mil for Xisco are the only real money we have spend tbh.

Jonas was next to nothing wasn't he? Bassong was free? Guthrie 2mil?

Its not just money spent but money offered, the Modric deal didn't fall through because we couldn't manage to sell one of our players for £16 million to cover it ;)

BTW Coloccini was £10 million and Xisco was £8.7 million, after add ons of course but that's still money that has to be paid.

I've got a conspiracy theory

If the club were unable to get all their targets in and knew the general consensus from the fans was not impressed.

The club leaked a little rumour Keegan had walked out! Now we're all more upset at this point about that instead of new signings.

The club later announce it's all bollocks and we're jumping for joy at the news of Keegan staying we've totally forgotton about the lack of transfers.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Guest johnson293

If it wasn't true they'd have issued a statement by now.

They're obviously trying to work out who the f*ck to put in temp charge. They know we won't accept Wise.

Terry Mac!

So KK wanted to keep Barton and the board wanted to sell him.

We didn't did we? That means KK won and the board have stuck by his decision.

KK didn't take training this morning.

why the fuck would he take training with only a few players? they are on international break man.

sit back and be patient, we will find something out within a few hours, just wait and see before jumping to conclusions.

Sensible stuff.

They're obviously trying to work out who the f*ck to put in temp charge. They know we won't accept Wise.

Terry Mac!

I'd prefer Wise.

I thought when Barton was getting stick on Saturday from the Arsenal fans and it panned in on MA the look on his face said "I'm not having him a moment longer at this club" - Bloody Barton and bloody Sam Allardyce for buying him. Having said that it sounds like KK was teetering anyway (if he has gone).

Disastersville.

I thought when Barton was getting stick on Saturday from the Arsenal fans and it panned in on MA the look on his face said "I'm not having him a moment longer at this club" - Bloody Barton and bloody Sam Allardyce for buying him. Having said that it sounds like KK was teetering anyway (if he has gone).

Disastersville.

Lackoffacttastic.

Terry Mac!

I'd prefer Wise.

I'd prefer David Brent

eh!? total opposite actually. the new board very rarely respond to speculation. Whereas im guessing if the manager of the club had left, they would surely announce it.

Guest cfhpantera27

Terry Mac!

I'd prefer Wise.

I'd prefer David Brent

I'd prefer the american office dude

So let me get this straight ... if they don't deny a rumor, no matter what the rumor is, that makes it true? 

Not every rumour is lead story on SSN and the BBC.

So let me get this straight ... if they don't deny a rumor, no matter what the rumor is, that makes it true? 

It's been on all the news outlets since 10.30. it would take them 5 mins to correct it.

So yes.

Guest BeatMakerz

Terry Mac!

I'd prefer Wise.

I'd prefer David Brent

I'd prefer the american office dude

No brent is good at team morale  :lol: