KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest kevarmy

friend just had a text from someone high up in soccer circus saying,keegan furious with transfer win dow dealings,and is on the verge of walking,ashley almost on bended knee rying to persuade him to stay,would be a disaster imho :knuppel2:

Which soccer circus?

one in scotland,saying 100% now sacked,wise already appointed :idiot2:

Im struggling to believe this. Wise, one of the most hated men for Newcastle fans, to take over from Keegan, one of the most loved men by Newcastle fans! This has to be bullshit. Wise would get no time whatsover and there would be a near riot at the Hull game.

I sat there last night for 5 hours, nowt came through, and then just as I was going to bed at 12.36 some t*sser on SSN comes on and says "massive news coming out of Newcastle," My heart stops and I think my dissapointment is coming to an end, "the club are signing Xisco!"  I knew that 14 hours ago you numpty, things can't get any worse than this...

...and then my Dad texts me this morning about Keegan...I was wrong

Going to be an upopular post....

If it has got to the point where Ashley and Keegan don't feel that they can work together then its best that he goes.

(Just no Wobbly Eyes in please Mike).

There are 2 weeks before the next game to get a replacement in (which imo will be Shearer). There is a decent squad to work with now and 3 months to identify touch ups and ship outs before Jan.

However, I HOPE that it doesn't come to this and its just a snowballing pile of dog crap

Going to be an upopular post....

If it has got to the point where Ashley and Keegan don't feel that they can work together then its best that he goes.

(Just no Wobbly Eyes in please Mike).

There are 2 weeks before the next game to get a replacement in (which imo will be Shearer). There is a decent squad to work with now and 3 months to identify touch ups and ship outs before Jan.

However, I HOPE that it doesn't come to this and its just a snowballing pile of dog crap

%100 agree!!!!!!!

If keegan has gone i will either give up on football all together or start supporting sunderland.

As a yank with no ties to the Northeast I'm delighted that my fucking off and supporting Man U wouldn't be an unexpected or negative move in the slightest. 

I sat there last night for 5 hours, nowt came through, and then just as I was going to bed at 12.36 some t*sser on SSN comes on and says "massive news coming out of Newcastle," My heart stops and I think my dissapointment is coming to an end, "the club are signing Xisco!"  I knew that 14 hours ago you numpty, things can't get any worse than this...

...and then my Dad texts me this morning about Keegan...I was wrong

Lol, that is a carbon copy of my day yesterday!  :lol:

There are 2 weeks before the next game to get a replacement in (which imo will be Shearer).

If Keegan gets sacked because he wasn't happy about answering to Dennis Wise then Shearer will laugh in Ashley's face if he offers him the job.

If keegan has gone i will either give up on football all together or start supporting sunderland.

Bet you dont

bet i will, as much as i hate the club and everything it stands for at least it seems to be ran by some stable and sensible people.