KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If keegan has gone i will either give up on football all together or start supporting sunderland.

Bet you dont

bet i will, as much as i hate the club and everything it stands for at least it seems to be ran by some stable and sensible people.

Ah ok cool well ihope you do becasue i dont think anyone wants a fan like you to support us anyway.  Why dont you support man u they are being run great

David Grey on SSN:  Word is leaking out, the belief that KK is no longer the manager.  No official confirmation, but word from the training ground is he's gone.  If not correct they will have to soon issue statement, but it's believed he's gone.  Some suggestions, "well informed" that KK made representations not taken as he thought they'd be and they may have called his bluff

wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I AM FUCKING FUCKING SICK AS BASTARD FUCK WITH THIS STUPID BASTARD FOOTBALL FUCKING CLUB!!