KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have been told by a ITK that he has been sacked within the last hour due to relationship with Labias and Ashley, the ITK told me about Allardyce an hour before it was announced, I am also told that Ashley wanted to sell Smith, Barton and Owen to Tottenham, but Keegan went crazy, Xisco was Owens replacement !!

No idea on what grounds they could justify sacking him. Fucking disgrace if true.

I can only imagine he's spat his dummy and it hasn't gone down well at all with MA.

I didn't think I'd be seeing this for a good while.

Fuck me, I need a drink.

I have been told by a ITK that he has been sacked within the last hour due to relationship with Labias and Ashley, the ITK told me about Allardyce an hour before it was announced, I am also told that Ashley wanted to sell Smith, Barton and Owen to Tottenham, but Keegan went crazy, Xisco was Owens replacement !!

Sorry but :lol:

:(

its not Ashleys job to decide who stays and goes. I will be fully against Ashley if these are the reasons.

Cheered me up.

Just passed SJP, all the media there a few fans hanging around outside, I said last night this would happen, the man must be fkn sick was lied to from start to finish and we were fooled into buying season tickets when KK was taken on.

THIS CLUB IS STILL A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING JOKE!!

Sacked for what? If anyone should be sacked it's that little shit Wise.  A terrible appointment. Could you imagine him attracting players?

Aye the 4 players he's brought in so far that we've seen play have all been shit.  FFS.

Sorry but :lol:

:(

I hear he's a right cunt