KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just committed to 3 more years at St James, the seats are front row, will be a fantastic view of the 5 or so managers that are likely to be at the club during that time.

Seriously though we have to stick together as fans on this, united we stand

Well I'm still going down the West Ham away, if only for the craic.

Guest BeatMakerz

if keegan has been forced out then i think it's unbelievable and embarrasing that an owner who downs a pint of lager live at a match is making the decisions at the club  :suicide:

This damages the new Board's credibility hugely in my eyes.

The Allardyce thing - fair play they needed to make a call and did.

The initial lack of investment - fair play they needed to have a good long review of the finances

The further lack of investment - a bit of a worry but strong rumours of big bids is reassuring.

The KK departure - if this happens a huge percentage of people will lose confidence in them.

We need stability. We need consistency. We do not want to go back to the old days.

Paid off 250 mil pound of debt.  Oh how you fucking forget.  I would rather he did that than buy berb and all these other player.

We need to stick together in protest. If Wise gets the job I can't imagine what the Hull atmosphere will be like!

I imagine chants of "Fuck of Michael Ashley, oh what can it mean, to a fat cockney bastard...." and possibly a chorus of "We know where you live"

Oh fuck, SSN back on Mongwatch TV.

MONG1:  If it's happened it's because Ashley's tight

MONG2: Big reaction next home game.  Have to blame Ashley and Wise.

Reporter: What does KK mean to NUFC?

MONG2: A lot.

Reporter: Anyone who could replace him?

MONG1: Hiddink.

MONG2: Who would want to come?  People are going to say Shearer, but not yet.

Reporter: Fans are stunned, stood on this same spot in Jan, everyone is waiting outside the boardroom on their mobiles, asking somone who might know something.  Shows depth of feeling.  Awaiting official statement.  Vibes on street that he's not longer in charge.