KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just had a look at .cock and new pics of the Xisco kid but no quotes or pics with Keegan present. hmmmm something fishy going on

NE5 must be pissing himself

Will you stop it! ;D

Even though i'm trying to make light of it, i'm papping myself in truth  :yikes:

Ashley won't be able to sit with the fans any longer if this does happen.

The club will go into total meltdown. Ashley will fall out with the fans, the fans will immediately be on the back of any new manager, God knows what the players would feel like.

I bet Kev's tucked up in bed now to be honest, after all he was up until the early hours having a UFC-style cage fight with Mike Ashley, while Wise, Vetere and Jimenez booed and pelted him with rotten fruit.

That sort of thing would take it out of anyone, especially since he needs the energy to through a hissy fit and 'storm out' later today.

© The Daily Mail

The club will go into total meltdown. Ashley will fall out with the fans, the fans will immediately be on the back of any new manager, God knows what the players would feel like.

I think if he is going, a spanish manager is on his way

I'm gonna make myself a handsome profit by laying of Keagan as the next managerial casualty on Betfair. Come join me and put your money where your mouth is. I reckon 50 quid would do  O0 

How does that work then, it would pay out if anyone else leaves their job first?

I'm gonna make myself a handsome profit by laying of Keagan as the next managerial casualty on Betfair. Come join me and put your money where your mouth is. I reckon 50 quid would do  O0 

How does that work then, it would pay out if anyone else leaves their job first?

Yup

I think if this does happen and Ashley see's the reaction of the fans when we play Hull, he'll sell.  He wants to be a man of the people but he'll be exactly the opposite.  I think Ashley's doen a good job but if Keegan's gone because Ashley hasn't fulfilled his promises he'll get so much stick at games he'll piss off if he gets a decent price.

Vertre will probably pick up some talented young Spanish Manager he's mates with.

Still, I don't think any manager could pacify the fans if Keegan walks.

Even some sort of "Guus Hiddink with Alan Shearer as ass man" dream ticket wouldn't make me happy if Keegan left right now. :tickedoff:

....Okay, maybe that one would work.

Guest johnson293

if true, then i may as well be the first to ask, who do you think will come in? and who would you want ot come in?

Or who would want to, given the sh*tstorm the press have created about Ashley and the way the background team works?

Said it elsewhere, I hope it aint true, will be sad if it is, but won't be that surprised if it is.

Yup

I don't get Lay bets. Why is the payoff for a Lay bet on Keegan so low?

Guest johnson293

Would make sense, given the nationalities of some of our recent signings.

I think if this does happen and Ashley see's the reaction of the fans when we play Hull, he'll sell.  He wants to be a man of the people but he'll be exactly the opposite.  I think Ashley's doen a good job but if Keegan's gone because Ashley hasn't fulfilled his promises he'll get so much stick at games he'll piss off if he gets a decent price.

Just what he was intending to do in the first place if that's the case