KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets face it Keegan has history of walking out when he doesn't get his way so this is a real possibility.  But on the other had when he sold Cole he promised he knew what he was doing, and it took a canny while to buy Ferdinand, Ginola et al.

The big question is whether he is in control of what he is doing.  If he goes only Shearer would have any chance on appeasing the fans, even a Rickard etc would be hard to accept after what has happened

Guest johnson293

Keegan needs to make a public appearance now and quell the rumors.

Hold a press conference and show of support with Ashley and give the press a proper bollocking I say.

Call a big press conference on Keegans Future.....

Keegan and Ashley sat side by side.

Terry Mac brings in 2 pints of Broon Ale.

KK and MA down pints in unison, stand up and walk out.

Job done

That would be class - but I would include a two fingered salute to the press boys!

If Keegan leaves I'm done with the premier league.

same feelings

if this is true then i think i will fall out of love with newcastle united. if keegan has not been backed in the way in which he was promised then he can do what he likes.

i wont like, its just a pissing farce thats all

I hope so. But if this is true, ill just start watching La Liga full time. Deportivo La Coruna ay, their fans are pretty passionate.

Keegan needs to make a public appearance now and quell the rumors.

Hold a press conference and show of support with Ashley and give the press a proper bollocking I say.

Call a big press conference on Keegans Future.....

Keegan and Ashley sat side by side.

Terry Mac brings in 2 pints of Broon Ale.

KK and MA down pints in unison, stand up and walk out.

Job done

That would be class - but I would include a two fingered salute to the press boys!

I'd prefer it if they went on to urinate on the media.

Guest king harry

Its saying BBS SPORT UNDERSTAND THAT kk HAS MET HIS PLAYERS TO PERSONALLY TELL THEM WHY HE IS STEPPING DOWN AS NEWCASTLE MANAGER WITH IMMEDIATE AFFECT

sorry about capitals

Guest Guinness

Oh for fucks sake, please let there be no truth in this, starting to get concerned now after initially thinking it was just more baseless media speculation.