KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you not think that they've lowered his odds based on all the paper bullshit about how he's not happy....? If Keegan had resigned they'd say something. There have been constant rumours of him being unhappy and everybody falling out. I just don't think it's true, we've seen before people like this have no idea what is going on at our club. He's not going to walk out.

What's the betting looking like? That's usually a good indication. Insiders making themselves rich on our misery.

The betting looks... Horrible.

ARGH. I absolutely did not need even more stress today.

In what way does the betting look horrible?  Has his priced shortened?  I thought that there hadn't been much money for him to 'walk'?  Eloborate please chap....can't access Betfair and the like from work.....

Betfair: 1.64 on Keegan first to leave.

SkyBet: WTF they just opened a bet on "next permanent Newcastle manager." Okay I think I"m going to go die now.

Do you not think that they've lowered his odds based on all the paper bullshit about how he's not happy....? If Keegan had resigned they'd say something. There have been constant rumours of him being unhappy and everybody falling out. I just don't think it's true, we've seen before people like this have no idea what is going on at our club. He's not going to walk out.

hallelujah :clap:

Just had a look at .cock and new pics of the Xisco kid but no quotes or pics with Keegan present. hmmmm something fishy going on

NE5 must be pissing himself

werent the pics of him from his depo days? or do they have pics with him from when he has signed with us/

also, is there no training today with the non internationals.

Just had a look at .cock and new pics of the Xisco kid but no quotes or pics with Keegan present. hmmmm something fishy going on

NE5 must be pissing himself

werent the pics of him from his depo days? or do they have pics with him from when he has signed with us/

also, is there no training today with the non internationals.

Pics of him in St James with his shirt on, surprised Keegans not with him or bigging him up in a quote

If keegan doest stay im leaving for fuck long time from this forum and this, i mean i know many might disagree with me, but its the first time in a long time i've seen a manager with so much passion for a team, a funny guy, a convincing man and defenitely the man to take us to the next step.