Anil Ambani

LooneyToonArmy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Woefully short on numbers" is a bit of an exaggeration to be fair.

tbf, there's not much written about this situation one way or another that isn't ridiculous hyperbole these days.

"SHOOT ASHLEY IN THE FACE WITH A ROTTWEILER, SACK WISE, COME BACK KK", blah blah blah.  It's all gotten rather boring.  

No, what's got boring is the fact that we have bent over and taken it up the arses from the club for the last 10 years or so.

That's the point though isn't it, it's a different regime now and they shou;dn't have to take the backlash for what has gone before them - no matter how bad it was.

The backlash is nothing to do with previous regimes it's of their own making.

Totally ignoring key areas we needed cover.

Undermining the Manager forcing him to resign.

Screwing up season tickets and ripping fans off with the vision they thought they were buying into over the next 3 years.

Lack of communication and respect for the paying public.

Disrupting the dressing room with word that everyone was up for sale.

I'd say quite a few of their own there like.

I don't want to use this thread to go through all of those points again, as it's obvious people just have opposite viewpoints on a lot of that - both based on a lot of speculation and not a lot of fact.

All I'm saying is that the overly-dramatic reaction to what has happened this week has a lot to do with what has gone before... Souness, Allardyce, our decline over recent seasons.

Why else would anyone mention the last 10 years? As far as I'm concerned that has nothing to do with what is happening now.

Screwing up season tickets and ripping fans off with the vision they thought they were buying into over the next 3 years.

I don't want to use this thread to go through all of those points again, as it's obvious people just have opposite viewpoints on a lot of that - both based on a lot of speculation and not a lot of fact.

All I'm saying is that the overly-dramatic reaction to what has happened this week has a lot to do with what has gone before... Souness, Allardyce, our decline over recent seasons.

Why else would anyone mention the last 10 years? As far as I'm concerned that has nothing to do with what is happening now.

What in that list isn't fact, apart from the unknown amount of "force" behind Keegan's resignation?

What in that list isn't fact, apart from the unknown amount of "force" behind Keegan's resignation?

As I said, I don't want to use this thread to go through all of those points yet again. People have different opinions on them.

As an example, I don't think we failed in the transfer market this summer - I think the squad is better than it was before.

That is true, we have only failed relative to everyone else.

Not true, we have failed/are failing to reach our potential. When clubs like Portsmouth and Blackburn are regularly finishing higher up the league there

is a fundamental problem with the way we are being run.

That is true, we have only failed relative to everyone else.

Not true, we have failed/are failing to reach our potential. When clubs like Portsmouth and Blackburn are regularly finishing higher up the league there

is a fundamental problem with the way we are being run.

Yeah, but that's not because of the current regime. We had reached a lower position than ever before (in recent times) long before Ashley turned up.

They could only work with the position we were in. Getting back to the top is going to take time... I think they have taken us in the right direction so far. We were never going to end up better off than Portsmouth and chums in a year after nearly getting relegated.

I really hope he buys us so we can move forward "again"

And the revenue we could make from the Asian and Indian markets having him at the helm.

Maybe not much from this one like  :lol:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3244/2379813011_8615ca5051_o.jpg

Where in hell do you guys get this notion that Anil will be better than Ashley with the club, there is absolutely no evidence to suggest the contrary. Only a lot of wishful thinking from a lot of fans who fail to to see the long term, only the short. 

Where in hell do you guys get this notion that Anil will be better than Ashley with the club, there is absolutely no evidence to suggest the contrary. Only a lot of wishful thinking from a lot of fans who fail to to see the long term, only the short. 

Ok so do you think Ashley's going to make us into top four material then? Can't see it myself with all the fuck up's he's made so far.

God i'm turning into NE5   :doh:

Can't be much worse, can he?

Are saying that Ashley has made a cock up with finances of this club. Paid our debt off. Got the club going forward. He may have messed the Keegan scenario up but aprt from that he's done a good job with club.

Denied

A spokesman for the Indian businessman Anil Ambani

has poured cold water on reports linking him to a bid for Newcastle United:

"Our position is that nothing has changed and we have been wondering why these stories keep surfacing in England.

"We have not expressed interest in Newcastle. There is nothing in the latest stories. It's a non-starter. As of now there is no interest, although I cannot speculate on what may be the future plans of my management."

From .Com

Edit: Two pages too late   :blush: Change the title ffs.

It's bloody ridiculous.

I think the idea is that he will be better because he might appoint Keegan yet again, and because evil Dennis Wise will no longer be at the club, and of course because he is not an evil Londoner.

Insanity.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Denied

A spokesman for the Indian businessman Anil Ambani

has poured cold water on reports linking him to a bid for Newcastle United:

"Our position is that nothing has changed and we have been wondering why these stories keep surfacing in England.

"We have not expressed interest in Newcastle. There is nothing in the latest stories. It's a non-starter. As of now there is no interest, although I cannot speculate on what may be the future plans of my management."

From .Com

There have been fresh quotes since then, saying that those quotes are false.

Sorry if its been mentioned but is this guy a toon fan?

Another intelligent comment from you again.

What? I'm asking a question you stupid fuking mong.  :rolleyes:

Okay then another stupid question from the "dickhead"

Sorry if its been mentioned but is this guy a toon fan?

Another intelligent comment from you again.

What? I'm asking a question you stupid fuking mong.  :rolleyes:

Okay then another stupid question from the "dickhead"

Hush you little snarling bitch.

:lol: