Anil Ambani

LooneyToonArmy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The World Soccer Daily Podcast, one of its hosts Kenny Hassan said something along the lines of that they will be "Serving Tandoori" pies in the coming weeks at Newcastle, suggestions that were going to be bought out by someone and that it would happen in the coming weeks he cited his source as a good one and it was said on Yesterdays edition.

I will check later tonight but I believe he cited some of the Dhabi Royal family as we are more investiable and the guy whos at City cant get the family to release the money for City.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The World Soccer Daily Podcast, one of its hosts Kenny Hassan said something along the lines of that they will be "Serving Tandoori" pies in the coming weeks at Newcastle, suggestions that were going to be bought out by someone and that it would happen in the coming weeks he cited his source as a good one and it was said on Yesterdays edition.

I will check later tonight but I believe he cited some of the Dhabi Royal family as we are more investiable and the guy whos at City cant get the family to release the money for City.

What is the 'world soccer daily podcast'.

I suspect its a review of all the newspapers from the worlds footballing countries

Eh?  Tandoori pies from an Arab? 

Sunday Sun (i know, i know) are reporting Ashley wants £450 million, nearly double what he's put up, for the Toon.

IF this is true, then there's you're answer why people have enquired but then pulled out of a deal.

I think it's a fucking disgrace that he can ask (if he is) for that much when any new owner if wanting champions league asperations is going to have to plough anywhere from £75-£150 million (maybe even more) into the team.

Sunday Sun (i know, i know) are reporting Ashley wants £450 million, nearly double what he's put up, for the Toon.

It goes up £50m by the day.  :lol:

My worry is that a fair price would see him break even only and he may sit on the club as a result. I hope he would rather break even and get out but obviously he wants to make a profit and so may dig his heels in.

Well he paid £134 million for the club and paid off £70 million deb so that's £204 million.  But having spent nothing on players so far he'll have recouped over half of that £70 million from club revenue.  So I'd say £250 would give him a nice little £70-80 million profit.  Not an amazing profit for the money, but if he just wants out with a profit now surely it would do.  If he wants out and has instructed his people to sell the club but expects a profit close to £300 million then he's a fucking idiot!

He's going to put the club up for sale this week at £350m according to the Sunday Mail.

One of my clients is a football fan and is absolutely loaded (his salary is about 10m quid per year) and is looking to invest (with some of his equally loaded mates) into a football team. I've been "advising" him for ages to get involved with The Toon - he knows about Keegan, Shearer, Owen etc. but says we are "too complicated" to invest in. Do other firms/rich individuals think the same?

He's going to put the club up for sale this week at £350m according to the Sunday Mail.

Yeah, I saw that. Said a Chinese investor and a NE consortium are interested.

Also mentioned later on that Ambani was looking at us after pulling out of a potential Newcastle deal.

• 2 years later...

Mirror reporting his interest again.

Must be a boring week for them if they're moving back to this story. :lol:

I wonder if he will suddenly be interested in buying Man Utd  next week instead, like the Quatrains?

I wonder if he will suddenly be interested in buying Man Utd  next week instead, like the Quatrains?

the who?

the who?

It was supposed to say Qatarians, but spell check came up with something else