Anil Ambani

LooneyToonArmy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love how papers use 'Exclusive' to represent 'Made up horseshit' :lol:

whereas on here we say "i've heard"

Aye, but none of us are paid good money for the 'I've heard' s**** :lol:

that would give them more reason for doing it.

Guest VegasToon

i wonder if he go if he takes Carroll's 35 million with him or with the team.....

He can have the 35 million.  Anil is worth a lot more.

I'm more inclined to believe there could be interested buyers out there given the positive progress over the last 18 months, but I'm sure this is nonsense.

There may well be some interest. Providing we stay up, we're a much better prospect than when Ashley was trying to sell before.

A lot depends on how effective the financial fair play rules turn out to be. Previously, I can imagine a lot of the more cautious businessmen would have been wary of getting involved in Premiership football when you have to compete with clubs that are being subsidised by huge amounts of oil money. If the new rules are effective, it should be easier to compete and still at least break even.

I don't think Liverpool's new owners would have got involved if the fair play rules weren't in the pipeline.

Maybe if we get to 400 pages it will happen?   :harry:

Is this going to be a thread where Ashley tells him the club is not for sale but he comes here in anyway with pictures of him at Newcastle airport wearing oversized headphones?

i wonder if he go if he takes Carroll's 35 million with him or with the team.....

That wouldn't make a jot of difference- cash in the bank (or otherwise) won't be used in valuing the underlying business, just overlaid on top as an adjustment to the total price.

No surprise its been denied, he won't sell he thinks he is a footballing profit a trend setting club running genius who is going to change football.

Does he? :lol: