IMPORTANT: Pre-Hull Meeting?

Heron

Guest Darth Toon

Good luck with whatever you agree on lads. It's encouraging to see so many still prepared to not bend over and get shafted by the cockney twats.

You can bet they're counting on apathy kicking in over the next 9 days - can't afford to let that happen if we still want to have a club worth supporting.

Guest Howaythetoon

Climb up and rip down the Sports Direct logo, put it on the centre-circle and piss all over it.

Climb up?  :lol:

Best get on the blower to Feinnes.

Or Spiderman...

Guest geordie01

seen a few ideas floated over on .com.

one was a fan walk-out were by home fans would boycott the match for the first half in protest at the way the club is being run.

the above idea is very european ultra-esque and at half time all the fans pile in and sing non-stop in support of the club.

i propose that all fans back such a motion, with one representative (possibly from the ultras) volunteering to go in and hang a banner over the balcony with the words...

Newcastle United - A Football Club, Not A Soap Opera.

if everyone did this walk-out it would send a powerful message through to the board that the current circus act at our club is not acceptable.

obviously we need to get all the fanzines, local papers, forum boards on side. its time something was done. turning up for hull and supporting the team just like its a normal match would do fuck all

all opinions welcome

one was a fan walk-out were by home fans would boycott the match for the first half in protest at the way the club is being run.

the above idea is very european ultra-esque and at half time all the fans pile in and sing non-stop in support of the club.

i propose that all fans back such a motion, with one representative (possibly from the ultras) volunteering to go in and hang a banner over the balcony with the words...

if everyone did this walk-out it would send a powerful message through to the board that the current circus act at our club is not acceptable.

obviously we need to get all the fanzines, local papers, forum boards on side. its time something was done. turning up for hull and supporting the team just like its a normal match would do fuck all

all opinions welcome

They've paid to get in. Walking out early wouldn't achieve anything.

What would the reaction be if we were leading at the point of the mass exit and went on to lose the game?  :undecided:

Guest geordie01

all opinions welcome

What would the reaction be if we were leading at the point of the mass exit and went on to lose the game?  :undecided:

worded that wrong. its the first 10mins or even first half.  then everyone piles in 2nd half. half time banner unfurled to show our disgust.

owners come and go... (huge banner with keegan)...heroes last forever

all opinions welcome

worded that wrong. its the first 10mins or even first half.  then everyone piles in 2nd half. half time banner unfurled to show our disgust.

Coming into the ground late is as bad as leaving it early. What if we were 0-3 down at HT?

Any significant banner wouldn't be allowed through the gates.

Doing something constructive isn't going to be easy...

It's going to make the players wonder what the f*** they're doing there if everyone walks out after half the game.

I think the players may well be as pissed off as us to be fair.

I've no doubt they're as baffled as we are, but they don't have the option of just not turning up for the Hull game, so surely they need our support at least.

I dunno anymore really.

Coming into the ground late is as bad as leaving it early. What if we were 0-3 down at HT?

Singing Keegan Wonderland wouldn't do any harm at all and might lift the players at the same time.

Singing Keegan Wonderland wouldn't do any harm at all and might lift the players at the same time.

Anything that helps to get a result would benefit the club.  :thup:

Chanting anything positive is better than booing Ashley, Wise or the poor bastard who'll be in charge of the team.

I just want what's best for the club and 3 points is far more valuable than a million 'Ashley Out' banners. We can make our feelings known before or after the game but while the lads are out there, I'll be behind them and I hope we fucking batter Hull. :) 

Guest geordie01

id seriously lose faith in the passion of our fans if thats all that is feckin done

Guest Heneage

obviously we need to get all the fanzines, local papers, forum boards on side. its time something was done. turning up for hull and supporting the team just like its a normal match would do f*** all

all opinions welcome

If hidden in a big however.... they rarely check bags, i should know.

id seriously lose faith in the passion of our fans if thats all that is feckin done

What do you want a boycott? Aye, cracking idea, it'll really do the lads a lot of good to walk into a stadium full of empty seats. Unfortunately I think most of our fans like yourself are too blind-sighted with with emotion to see it.

Just to give a foreign perspective, I would love to see some sort of mass demonstration on TV.  The hull game is being shown world wide, so it would definitely reach a lot of people.