Fatih Terim interested in NUFC job

SUPERTOON

Continuing that theme, imagine how ironic it would be if Ashley appoints the poisoned dwarf as first team coach and then slaps the little c***'s name on the back of his shirt. The sight of Ashley with the word "WISE" on the back....

It would have to be followed by something.

Would take this normally but unless he fully agrees with the structure at the club this is a disaster waiting to happen and the media will have more of a chance to run our noses in it........

If the new manager is someone like Poyet he will never get a fair chance from the fans because of the s*** Ashley and Wise have pulled off. If someone like Poyet was appointed we would have to beat Hull about 6 nil for the guy to have any chance.

Poyet doesn't deserve a chance so that'd be problem solved  :smug:

Guest Slippery Sam

SSN: Club sources say Terim is a no go

Any reasons given ?

Aye, he's a muslim and we're all islamaphobes apparently. (he phoned Wheez Keyz Louise about us)

Wouldn't surprise me that the club see him as a no go. You only have to have a quick look at his record to see he has a history of falling out with boards over transfer spending, not exactly ideal for our situation.

Guest optimistic nit

20-1 on paddy power to be next newcastle manager

This is sensational. Will William Hill be his assistant?

Turns out this whole business was a betting scam after all

So is he going to answer to Dennis Wise and get given players he's never heard of? They will probably fill his head with shite at the interview and then come January he will be resigning too with plenty of facts being talked about. Happy days.

Terim hasn't spent the last 3 years cutting clown shapes out of MDF in his shed tbf so I'd say knows the majority of players out there.

Guest Toon Argy

So is he going to answer to Dennis Wise and get given players he's never heard of? They will probably fill his head with s**** at the interview and then come January he will be resigning too with plenty of facts being talked about. Happy days.

Terim hasn't spent the last 3 years cutting clown shapes out of MDF in his shed tbf so I'd say knows the majority of players out there.

Do you not like Keegan?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Fatih Terim Talks Confirmed

By Ken Waugh - 07/09/2008 18:42

Confirmation has arrived that Newcastle United are in talks with Turkey Manager - Fatih Terim.

Setanta Sports News broke earlier that Terim would be interested in the vacant position after they interviewed his agent Mel Goldberg.

"It goes without saying that any manager, including Terim, would be interested in a position like this," Goldberg told Setanta Sports News.

'Newcastle is a massive club with passionate fans and we hope they bring in the right man for the job."

In a phone call I received this evening, the Setanta guy explained that they would be breaking news at 8pm that we had already been in discussions with the highly though of manager.

Lets see what tomorrow brings....

Talkofthetyne

So is he going to answer to Dennis Wise and get given players he's never heard of? They will probably fill his head with s**** at the interview and then come January he will be resigning too with plenty of facts being talked about. Happy days.

Do you not like Keegan?

I do actually and I appreciate what he done for this club the first time around as manager.

To be fair Id rather get in a decent but lessar name coach that will fit into our current system than gamble on a big name maybe adjusting over time.

If we are sticking with the current system someone like Poyet or Zola seems more likely than a Van Gaal, Terim or Rijkaard.

Guest Chubby Jason

Do you not like Keegan?

I do actually and I appreciate what he done for this club the first time around as manager.

Please change your AV it's making me quite sick.