Fatih Terim interested in NUFC job

SUPERTOON

I'm not sure why you lot think there's much of a chance at all of Ashley disappearing any time soon.

It won't happen, so get behind the team and just hope we appoint a decent replacement.

Aye this is my stance, I would rather we sorted out a quality manager than sit and HOPE Ashley f***s off any time soon.

Just my opinion, but we the fans have more power than to just sit & hope for it.

Hopefully, won't get my hopes up though.

Just do what you feel would help contribute forcing him out, and do it relentlessley (weather it be chanting/banner protesting (inside the found or outside)/getting the word out about sports direct/merchandise etc).

I'm not sure why you lot think there's much of a chance at all of Ashley disappearing any time soon.

It won't happen, so get behind the team and just hope we appoint a decent replacement.

Aye this is my stance, I would rather we sorted out a quality manager than sit and HOPE Ashley f***s off any time soon.

Just my opinion, but we the fans have more power than to just sit & hope for it.

If that's the case then why did it take years to get rid of Shepherd? Or Villa even longer to shift Ellis?

The only way to get anyone out will be for someone else to come along with the sort of money they're looking for, and no amount of online petitions or facebook pages will change that

If that's the case then why did it take years to get rid of Shepherd? Or Villa even longer to shift Ellis?

The only way to get anyone out will be for someone else to come along with the sort of money they're looking for, and no amount of online petitions or facebook pages will change that

Just gotta hope that he decides to take up any offer that comes his way instead of declining/touts the club around for anyone interested, something he might have done originally. Like you said, will anyone come along? Its not exactly a rarity in the PL right now I'd say that.

I'm worried that if Ashley spits his dummy out before he takes his toys home we could end up with some bugger like David O'Leary or Bryan Robson.

So you think he'd employ a s*** manager just to piss off the fans, even though the club doing poorly would reflect in it's value?

I would never say never to anything that happens at Newcastle United right now. Would I put it past Ashley to do that? Hard to call. The above comment was an in jest off the cuff remark about who's out there looking for a job. As for pissing off the fans I doubt the vast majority could get anymore pissed than they are at the moment anyway. He got Wise in so he's already proved he's not exactly a full shilling as regards professional/footballing judgement. As for the value I doubt it's heading north right now with the turmoil anyway. Buyers will know that Ashley has a hot potato on his hands and may eventually be forced to sell. Agree with those who say if he gets anyone in it will be as a coach and not labelled as a "manager"

Phew, what a week. It's never boring supporting this club I'll give her that.

Agreed; as much as they've disgusted me with this whole debacle I just can't see them disappearing in the near future so we've got to pray they do better this time.

There's now some huge f***ing pressure to get it right - if they thought the expectations at this club were high then they've seen nothing yet.

Very noble but a new manager will still be a yes man and why would Cashley treat him any better than KK.

Agreed; as much as they've disgusted me with this whole debacle I just can't see them disappearing in the near future so we've got to pray they do better this time.

There's now some huge f***ing pressure to get it right - if they thought the expectations at this club were high then they've seen nothing yet.

Very noble but a new manager will still be a yes man and why would Cashley treat him any better than KK.

He won't. But he'll know the score when he comes in, and I don't see Terim as the sort of bloke who'd accept a job knowing this only to quit months later.

Guest hikickry

http://fotoanaliz.hurriyet.com.tr/LiveImages%5CYeniFotoAnaliz%5CH%C3%BCrriyet%20yazarlar%C4%B1%20Fatih%20Terim'e%20seslendi%5C01.jpg

"what's my message to ashley?"

http://fotoanaliz.hurriyet.com.tr/LiveImages%5CYeniFotoAnaliz%5CH%C3%BCrriyet%20yazarlar%C4%B1%20Fatih%20Terim'e%20seslendi%5C01.jpg

"what's my message to ashley?"

Somehow I can't imagine him offering Joey Barton support and a shoulder to cry on if he lands in yet more trouble.

Thing is, if we do appoint someone, whoever it is, Dennis Wise is still in charge really. We're not going to appoint a manager.

:thup:

"It is a fact that Kevin Keegan, as manager, has specific duties in that he was responsible for training, coaching, selection and motivation of the Team."

I can't see Ashley and his lot moving on too shortly, so if appointing a first team coach/a tactician/a motivator (whatever the hell you want to call it) is what it's going to take to make a promising system work, then we might aswell go for it and we might aswell get behind them.

I'll take a young, up-and-coming Yes Man from the continent if i'm totally honest (within reason, obviously). I can't imagine an established manager who's been around the block for a long while will sit that nicely with the formula, just as Keegan didn't, and i don't blame them.

Know very little about Fatih Terim if i'm blatantly honest.

Anyone but Poyet tbh.

:thup:

"It is a fact that Kevin Keegan, as manager, has specific duties in that he was responsible for training, coaching, selection and motivation of the Team."

I can't see Ashley and his lot moving on too shortly, so if appointing a first team coach/a tactician/a motivator (whatever the hell you want to call it) is what it's going to take to make a promising system work, then we might aswell go for it and we might aswell get behind them.

I'll take a young, up-and-coming Yes Man from the continent if i'm totally honest (within reason, obviously). I can't imagine an established manager who's been around the block for a long while will sit that nicely with the formula, just as Keegan didn't, and i don't blame them.

Know very little about Fatih Terim if i'm blatantly honest.

Anyone but Poyet tbh.

Dennis Wise falls into that category.

Guest hikickry

the more I think about terim, the more i would like him as 'manager'. He's more of a coach anyway, good at player motivation, passionate, likes aggressive football. Also speaks english. Could be good for us.

Meh, don't think Wise will get the manager's job. He didn't like being manager at Leeds ffs - he knows he'd get lynched if he took the job here. But aye, he's in the same category as Poyet nonetheless.

I like the sound of Deschamps tbh. I know, i'm not really basing my judgement on an awful lot - but it's this sort of manager which i believe is what we need to make it all work. He's had success with two major European clubs, anyhow. Promoted Juve and got Monaco to the CL final i think?

Guest LucaAltieri

Meh, don't think Wise will get the manager's job. He didn't like being manager at Leeds ffs - he knows he'd get lynched if he took the job here. But aye, he's in the same category as Poyet nonetheless.

I like the sound of Deschamps tbh. I know, i'm not really basing my judgement on an awful lot - but it's this sort of manager which i believe is what we need to make it all work. He's had success with two major European clubs, anyhow. Promoted Juve and got Monaco to the CL final i think?

Didn't Deschamps sign Boumsong?

Didn't Deschamps sign Boumsong?

:lol: Fuck that then.

I once saw his press conference...in English. Fckin hilariously awful  bluelaugh.gif.

Though the good about this is he could bring in Arda.

Guest LucaAltieri

I once saw his press conference...in English. Fckin hilariously awful  bluelaugh.gif.

Though the good about this is he could bring in Arda.

Oh no he couldn't  :nope:

Just checked some stories of him.

During a dortmund away game he put in Emre at age 16 in the 2nd half, then subbed him off 15 min later and slapped him in the face.

He also used to b!tchslap his assistant when he was either celebrating or complaining. There's like one clip on youtube, he wanted to slap his assistant because his team scored a goal, so his assistant looked pretty frightened and started to sit on a distance from Terim  ;D.

I'd rather get the Ashley regime out before we get anybody in.

THIS !

Now is the time to protest Ashley, force them out of Newcastle.