Fatih Terim interested in NUFC job

SUPERTOON

If he is as mental as he sounds, it sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Not saying he might not be a good appointment. I dont know much about him to comment but a volatile temperament, coupled with the current management staff/chain of command, could be a tabloids dream in-waiting.

Ah but fuck it all now, though. We may as well have a laugh and enjoy it all. I think the sight of 50,000 geordies jumping up and down to the sound of "Lip Up Fatih" would be immense - just imagine. It would be even more impressive than the scarves at Shearer's testimonial. Mental.

:lol:

Guest Darth Toon

Hmm, they don't seem to have a problem with communication in this case.

A cynical man might suggest they don't want the fans getting too excited about a possible credible replacement only to be further disapppointed when they wheel out their yes man....

I swear down, if they're saying no to Terim and they wheel out Poyet or someone I'll be f***ing livid.

I'll chip in for a hitman...or failing that I'll chip in for Bret 'The Hitman' Hart to lock Ashley in a sharpshooter until he cries.

Ashley probably had a look on here and realised he would be too popular so is going to appoint someone s*** to piss the fans off more.

I think he'd feel too insecure putting his name on his shirt, especially if the club shop got the printing job.

Ashley probably had a look on here and realised he would be too popular so is going to appoint someone s*** to piss the fans off more.

I think he'd feel too insecure putting his name on his shirt, especially if the club shop got the printing job.

Continuing that theme, imagine how ironic it would be if Ashley appoints the poisoned dwarf as first team coach and then slaps the little cunt's name on the back of his shirt. The sight of Ashley with the word "WISE" on the back....

Would take this normally but unless he fully agrees with the structure at the club this is a disaster waiting to happen and the media will have more of a chance to run our noses in it........

If the new manager is someone like Poyet he will never get a fair chance from the fans because of the shit Ashley and Wise have pulled off. If someone like Poyet was appointed we would have to beat Hull about 6 nil for the guy to have any chance.

Continuing that theme, imagine how ironic it would be if Ashley appoints the poisoned dwarf as first team coach and then slaps the little cunt's name on the back of his shirt. The sight of Ashley with the word "WISE" on the back....

Might as well just put a Target/Bullseye on there instead