Who are actually the realistic candidates for manager?

stozo

Still think Martinez will be sounded out.

And I think he would be a success

Has been mightily impressive so far, would like him in certainly as assistant. If we do end up bringing in the likes of Zico/Terim we will need someone in addition to Hughton that has knowledge and experience of the english game.

• 2 years later...

Pardew

Beardsley

Kinnear

Can't think of anyone beyond that

Strachan?Coleman?

The list of stiffy-inducing managers goes on.

I suppose we could safely include any manager who's experienced failure at the championship or league 1 level recently.

They suspend the markets often just to make sure the odds are all reasonable.  Doesn't automatically means its a done deal I don't think.

they'll suspend for many reasons, unusual betting patterns, large bets that will mean the odds changing, a large number of bets coming in at once.

They suspend the markets often just to make sure the odds are all reasonable.  Doesn't automatically means its a done deal I don't think.

they'll suspend for many reasons, unusual betting patterns, large bets that will mean the odds changing, a large number of bets coming in at once.

Yes, and the they check to see if the odds are reasonable following those scenarios, like I said.