Yorkie

Guest Moe-Ali

I can see..

Harper

Taylor Bramble Moore Baba

Milner Parker Zogg Duff

Rossi Martins/Luque

3-0 to us.

good win, at home against the lowest side in the league.

Harper

Carr Taylor Ramage Babayaro

Solano Parker N'Zogbia Duff

Rossi Martins

Subs

Krul, Bramble, Emre,Milner(70mins)Ameobi(70mins)

On their game I’ve looked at what they might go with and if he goes with the front two of Hassilbank and Bent I can see them causing us some problems other then that there is not to much that concerns me about them, I saw last week they moved Andy Reid into a more central position and he looked a threat coming from central midfield but nothing Scotty Parker can't handle.

On our game normally I say Glen must go with the Midfield four of –Duff—Emre—Parker—Solano – which in my opinion we should base our team around but with Emre not fully right and Butt also not fit I see it as a fantastic opportunity for N'Zogbia to be given a central role alongside Parker it will be interesting to see if he would relish in that role I certainly think he could push Emre for a place leaving Duff to keep his place on the left also.

In Defence if Babayaro is fit he plays the only real selection dilemma is who is the two out of four –Taylor-Bramble-Ramage-Moore?

I think Roeder is still very much up in the air with who he likes as a pair not only that but all around the team he seem to not fancy players which I think is very strange that’s one of my big worries about Glen.

However for me I am a big fan of Steven Taylor and I believe Glen needs to recognises his talents as potentially being a terrific centre half for us and he needs to find a partner for him and build and keep on that partnership till he can get a expericance centre half in January, to play alongside side Taylor I would go for Ramage who I’ve seen twice get 8/10 solid performances as a Centre Back in a clean sheet away wins against West Ham and a Home clean sheet win against Fernabache, I would love to see Ramage and Taylor been given a real chance as a pair.

Result- I think it will be close Toon 2v1 Charlton, Martins and Solano

Howay the Lads

harper

carr

moore

taylor

baba

milner

parker

zoggy

duff

rossi

martins

please let it be an easy game - i cannot bear another shite match. it is a must win!

2-1

Even we can beat these useless bastards.  Having said that, they've not picked up a point away from home yet this season.  And you know what happenes when a team have got a monkey to get of their back and come up against us...

I really, really, really hope we hammer them. You know, something like 4-0. That would give the whole club a massive lift - especially if Martins scored, he's absolutely desperate for a goal now. That's if he plays of course.

Still sticking with my original prediction, though. 1-0 to the Toon.

Duff looked good against Boro i thought, and the team clicked when he was on the field against Pompey, he actually beat his man once or twice :shock: , so i'm expecting a decent performance from him today. About time his fortunes turned.

COME ON NEWCASTLE

Harper

Carr        Moore            Taylor      Baba

Parker

Zoggy

Nobby                                        Duff

Martins        Rossi

3-0 Zoggy, Nobby and Rossi

Harper

Taylor              Ramage                              Bramble              Babayaro

Solano              Parker                                N'Zogbia              Duff

Rossi                                  Milner

Harper

Carr

Taylor

Moore

Babayaro

Solano

N'Zogbia

Parker

Duff

Martins

Rossi

I really hope that is how we'll start and I want to see a good game today.

Think it's better to have Zoggy to the right in the central midfield so he can back up Solano with pace and creativity and Duff will do the same for Parker. Have a good feeling about this one, will be massively disappointed if we lose points

Newcastle United: Steve Harper, Stephen Carr, Craig Moore, Titus Bramble, Celestine Babayaro, Nobby Solano, Scott Parker, Nicky Butt, Charles N'Zogbia, Giuseppe Rossi, Damien Duff

Subs: Albert Luque, James Milner, Pavel Srnicek, Peter Ramage, Steven Taylor

Duff upfront.... Luque might aswell live in Spain.

Newcastle United: Steve Harper, Stephen Carr, Craig Moore, Titus Bramble, Celestine Babayaro, Nobby Solano, Scott Parker, Nicky Butt, Charles N'Zogbia, Giuseppe Rossi, Damien Duff

Subs: Albert Luque, James Milner, Pavel Srnicek, Peter Ramage, Steven Taylor

Duff upfront.... Luque might aswell live in Spain.

except for that he is on the bench...

Why does Roeder go back to Moore and Bramble?

Fucking annoyed at that team.

Milner should be playing instead of Solano. Taylor should be playing instead of Bramble. Ramage should be playing instead of Babayaro.

You also have to question just how injured Martins, Amoebi and Sibierski are that not one off them can even manage 10 mins off the bench if we need them.

On another interesting note Ambrose got left out the Charlton 16, would anyone mind buying him back as midfield cover?