Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

Part and parcel of the game unfortunately. :(

It's a bit of a blow but there's no point twisting over it. Just got to get on without him and hopefully he'll be back sooner rather than later.

Midds giving his best impression of Mr. Cool  :pow:

Part and parcel of the game unfortunately. :(

It's a bit of a blow but there's no point twisting over it. Just got to get on without him and hopefully he'll be back sooner rather than later.

Midds giving his best impression of Mr. Cool  :pow:

but fuming inside

:lol:

Not quite. There are some things that are worth getting in a tizz about - this isn't one of them. He popped his shoulder by accident. No curses, no conspiracies, just a little bit of bad luck at an inopportune time.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_4129802,00.html

Gutierrez concern for Magpies

Midfielder suffers shoulder injury during international

Newcastle United face a nervous wait over the fitness of Jonas Gutierrez after the attacking midfielder sustained a shoulder injury.

Gutierrez collided with Peru's Paolo De La Haza while representing Argentina in their 1-1 South American World Cup qualifying draw in Lima.

Initial reports from the Argentine delegation suggest 25-year-old Gutierrez suffered a dislocated shoulder.

AFA press officer Andres Ventura said: "Jonas suffered a strong trauma to his right shoulder and he will need more medical examinations."

Gutierrez signed for the Magpies from Mallorca over the summer and has made an encouraging start to his career on Tyneside, impressing during his opening four appearances for the club.

http://www.acuhealingctr.com/Tui_Na_and_Dit_Da.html

It works, but hurts like hell. It made my dislocated elbow (with no broken ligaments, obviously) functional again within two days, although it was a month or so before it completely healed.

Tui Ni and Dit Da?

Care to translate Mr Ranger?

I have no idea what Tui Ni means, but Dit Da literally translates as "falls and knocks" - Chinese trauma therapy.

hopefully its not dislocated and only this w/e he misses

It's ok, don't worry about it!!

We have a very large squad of world class players thanks to us having a very rich billionaire owner who has appointed a great manager and he has fully supported him in the transfer market and let him 'manage' the way we (and he) know he can.  Thats why he bought the club and then appointed the manager.  Case proven - and its gonna be a GREAT season . . .

THAT'S WHAT WE SHOULD BE SAYING.

We are not saying that, though - are we.

What an unmitigated disaster we are now, what an "unnecessary" unmitigated disaster we are now.

A month or so ago, people laughed when I said there was "something wrong with our club, something 'smelly' at our club".

Thanks Ashley.

Guest shagthefluff

ive dislocated my shoulder god knows how many times as i didnt wait long enough after the intial dislocation. depends how long the shoulder is out of the socket as the ligaments stretch. he may have to have it pinned. trouble is the physio for a dislocated shoulder is slow as if it happens again when he comes back too soon it can turn into a injury that will never go away amd become career threating-ie bryan robson suffered from it badly late in his career.

Guest Darth Toon

It's Ok, Milner can do a job until he gets back...oh no, wait, we sold him didn't we.....

Oh well, we'll just have to rely on that chap we spent the 12 million on replacing him - what was his name again??  :dave:

Fed up with people crowing about how they knew Ashley was the antichrist all along.  Yeah, we get it.

Not sure if I have seen too many saying that "they always knew" . . . but I have seen a fair few alive people saying "they now know".

In life . . . you learn from experience.  (or most of us do).

Yep, in fairness there was a shedload of people saying that people should shut up moaning until after September 1st and that then we would see the true Newcastle United for the season ahead (even KK, in fact!). Well the true Newcastle United has a smaller squad than last year, no manager, risks losing it's most promising player for a number of months and is pretty much up shits creek. Whilst Ashley may not have injured the player, selling Milner and leaving pretty much fuck all cover for Jonas has, albeit unfortunately, turned into another glaring error. If we aren't allowed to moan now when threatened with a midfield of Zog - Butt - Guthrie - Geremi / Duff then when are we?! I do try and be positive most of the time but right now it all looks pretty bleak. I really hope the team turns up on Saturday and does a job on Hull or i fear a riot.

Yep, in fairness there was a shedload of people saying that people should shut up moaning until after September 1st and that then we would see the true Newcastle United for the season ahead (even KK, in fact!). Well the true Newcastle United has a smaller squad than last year, no manager, risks losing it's most promising player for a number of months and is pretty much up shits creek. Whilst Ashley may not have injured the player, selling Milner and leaving pretty much fuck all cover for Jonas has, albeit unfortunately, turned into another glaring error. If we aren't allowed to moan now when threatened with a midfield of Zog - Butt - Guthrie - Geremi / Duff then when are we?! I do try and be positive most of the time but right now it all looks pretty bleak. I really hope the team turns up on Saturday and does a job on Hull or i fear a riot.

If only Keegan hadn't agreed to sell Milner  :angry: