Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

Wonder if he'll get as much stick as Owen if he gets fit, plays for the Argies again, and gets another injury..!??

What the hell are you on about?

I assume you CAN read, son ? The sentence is quite clear, as is the meaning ; Owen has received massive stick on this board because he has been injured playing for his country; can you manage to see the connection now, or do you need it spelling out in BIG letters...?

So what the hell were YOU on about ?

Milner's problem isn't just lack of pace, he's just very average anyway.

Milners problem was most NUFC fans wouldn't know a quality player even if they were kicked in the n*ts by one.

This is also beginning to look as if its true - but then, how many quality players have fans under the age of 20 seen in the last 10 years, assuming they started going to games at the age of 8 or 9 AND can remember those games..

Milner's problem isn't just lack of pace, he's just very average anyway.

Milners problem was most NUFC fans wouldn't know a quality player even if they were kicked in the n*ts by one.

This is also beginning to look as if its true - but then, how many quality players have fans under the age of 20 seen in the last 10 years, assuming they started going to games at the age of 8 or 9 AND can remember those games..

Plenty, hundreds of them better then Milner as well.

Wonder if he'll get as much stick as Owen if he gets fit, plays for the Argies again, and gets another injury..!??

I assume you CAN read, son ? The sentence is quite clear, as is the meaning ; Owen has received massive stick on this board because he has been injured playing for his country; can you manage to see the connection now, or do you need it spelling out in BIG letters...?

So what the hell were YOU on about ?

How stupid are you mate?

Owen got stick because when he first joined all he ever harped on about was England, and whenever he was injured it only ever seemed like he got fit just in time to play for England and not necessarily Newcastle. Of course he would only then get injured again playing for England and then miss a ton of games for Newcastle. This continued to happen abd so he got stick for it.

Now smarty pants ... you tell me how in the hell this compares to Jonas situation? Jonas has played brilliantly for us since he joined and has not only been our best player this season, but also our most committed.

So again I ask.

It doesn't crash your browser.

You have to force quit to get the damn thing to stop.

Use Google Chrome, it'll ask you after the second prompt if you want to close it straight away.

Be a bit careful, my mate got keylogged on Chrome the other day, think there's a patch to fix now but seems there are a few problems cropping up

It doesn't crash your browser.

You have to force quit to get the damn thing to stop.

Use Google Chrome, it'll ask you after the second prompt if you want to close it straight away.

Be a bit careful, my mate got keylogged on Chrome the other day, think there's a patch to fix now but seems there are a few problems cropping up

Anyone who uses Firefox can get a plug-in called NoScript. Quite simply you authorise which scripts on a page are allowed to run. Pages load faster and you never get caught by surprise, a right-click on embedded objects lets them play or not etc.