Newcastle United 1 - 2 Hull City - 13/09/08 - post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Much as I don't really care for the protesting during the match, it's not the reason we're getting fisted by Hull City.

We're losing because, one way or another, we've lost our manager and the players look both clueless and disinterested.

Anyone honestly think we'd not be winning comfortably right now under Keegan, regardless of what some lads in the crowd were doing?

Gonna be a very, very long season. I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel right now, sadly. :(

Much as I don't really care for the protesting during the match, it's not the reason we're getting fisted by Hull City.

We're losing because, one way or another, we've lost our manager and the players look both clueless and disinterested.

Anyone honestly think we'd not be winning comfortably right now under Keegan, regardless of what some lads in the crowd were doing?

Gonna be a very, very long season. I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel right now, sadly. :(

Same here. Some fans with a banner might be embarrassing to some on here but they don't effect what's happening on the pitch.

Same here. Some fans with a banner might be embarrassing to some on here but they don't effect what's happening on the pitch.

Yep. Not only have the players lost a great motivator in Keegan, but the permanent instability at the club must make it impossible for any player to believe that they are going to have a successful career here.

Hope those mongs with the banner are happy now.

f***ing retards!

Aye, they're the reason we're 2-0 down

they're not helping in the slightest. embarrassing tossers.

Perhaps but I'd say its more to do with us missing Gutierrez and Martins. We've not really got much of a threat going forwards.

So you think that the second goal had nothing to do with them poncing around trying to get on TV for 15 minutes?

It's time for people to stop thinking about themselves and start thinking about the club, helping to chuck three points down the shitter at home to Hull is not the way to do that.

WHAT THE F**K? Of course it freakin' didn't!

Guest johnson293

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/82801695.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193F1A54CE2C4AF7C23E9F78FC6C0D0F41DE30A760B0D811297

At least the spelling is correct on that Banner!!  :crazy2:

Hope those mongs with the banner are happy now.

Fucking retards!

Aye, they're the reason we're 2-0 down

they're not helping in the slightest. embarrassing tossers.

Perhaps but I'd say its more to do with us missing Gutierrez and Martins. We've not really got much of a threat going forwards.

So you think that the second goal had nothing to do with them poncing around trying to get on TV for 15 minutes?

It's time for people to stop thinking about themselves and start thinking about the club, helping to chuck three points down the shitter at home to Hull is not the way to do that.

We have little attacking threat up front so to make up for it we piled everyone forward.... Hull won the ball and broke quickly. Marlon King got the better of our left back who is actually an attacking player.

Not rocket science.

I fail to see how some dipshits with a banner contributed. I'd be surprised if the players had even read it.

So you're saying that the crowd has no impact upon what happens on the pitch?

So why do teams prefer to play at home than away, to the extent that it's reflected in the rules, with away goals being considered more valuable in two legged cup games?

Anyway, I can't be arsed to argue this anymore, the people I'm talking to are beyond all hope. They're fucking mongs.

Edit: I'm not directing that at you by the way.