"Cockney Mafia Out"

Stu

Well if anyone really wants change staying away would be much more effective. And then the mongs complaining about distractions wont have anything to whinge about.... since the ground would be empty. So long as people continue to show up then I doubt much will happen.

The quickest way to get change.... stop going and stand outside the ground and protest.

It's a yep as in I go home, away and abroad watching us and was there today :)

ok, yet you are still adamant that the whole ground, ie fans didnt clap that banner?

so what percentage would you say did, cos i'd say at least 90% of those that were their did

Probably around two thirds clapping, maybe a little more. Either way you suggesting 90% backs up my claim that everyone wasn't clapping.

No need to discuss it further O0

It's a yep as in I go home, away and abroad watching us and was there today :)

ok, yet you are still adamant that the whole ground, ie fans didnt clap that banner?

so what percentage would you say did, cos i'd say at least 90% of those that were their did

Probably around two thirds clapping, maybe a little more. Either way you suggesting 90% backs up my claim that everyone wasn't clapping.

No need to discuss it further O0

Are you that smug c**t Llambias?? He wasnt clapping I noticed.

Seriously, what the fuck is it with some of you lot?

If you can't make a post without the petty childish insults (OMG I called someone names online, I'm sooooo hard!), don't post at all. Or find another forum.

I watched it online, and it seemed wherever the banner went, a good 80% of fans around it were standing clapping.

Under half round me clapping and even less stood up to do so.

Regardless it did the team on the pitch no favours and thats all i'm interested in frankly.

ok, if you want to be a knob about it i said AT LEAST 90% unfortunatley I was unable to see 100% of the people there, however I didnt see one person that didnt clap.

So I guess you were one that didnt clap, as well as sneaking out and running straight home eh?

I don't believe the bit in bold for a second tbh, I saw plenty of people not clapping.

I'll ignore your second sentence as it isn't worthy of comment, or adding to the debate.

Like todays result means much? Think we are going to do anything at all above mid table (at best) mediocrity?

You have to act if you want change, or just accept 2nd best, as nothing will change.

The board are banking on your inactivity to do absolutely nothing.

Ah no, we are going to win the league right!

Like todays result means much? Think we are going to do anything at all above mid table (at best) mediocrity?

You have to act if you want change, or just accept 2nd best, as nothing will change.

The board are banking on your inactivity to do absolutely nothing.

Ah no, we are going to win the league right!

Loosing to hull means everything, it would of given the players at least a lift in confidence if we'd won and made the fans slightly less negative. Now currently it's smashed everyones morale to rock bottom. Someone in our board room needs to take control and say we're going for this guy for manager and we're going to make it work.

Was idiotic and pathetic. The team needed support at the start of the 2nd half not a stupid protest that could have been done before or after the game.

What was the excuse for the 1st half performance?  From what I could see the second half was better than the first so I don't see a connection between the banner and the second goal.  The second goal was the result of shocking defending which was probably a symptom of the club resembling a rudderless ship.

To be honest, I think the protests inside of the ground were very low key considering how bad they could have been.

Was idiotic and pathetic. The team needed support at the start of the 2nd half not a stupid protest that could have been done before or after the game.

What was the excuse for the 1st half performance?  From what I could see the second half was better than the first so I don't see a connection between the banner and the second goal.  The second goal was the result of shocking defending which was probably a symptom of the club resembling a rudderless ship.

To be honest, I think the protests inside of the ground were very low key considering how bad they could have been.

I'm not saying it was the main factor, but surely it would have had a much more positve effect for the fans to come out roaring on the team rather than walking the banner around the ground, just added a really unneccessary distraction for the players and didn't do anything to lift them.

Supporting what team ? There is NO TEAM...THERE IS ONLY A FU*CKED UP CLUB. I want to vomit on the whole thing...

that little crest on the shirt, no...not the addidas one, is what I think we should be supporting, particularly during the 90minutes of competition

Some people care more about the behind the scenes business than they do about what happens on the pitch.

erm what is happening behind the scenes has well and truly fucked up what happens on the pitch. keegans gone.....strong rumours that they are all up for sale... etc

100% Boycotting eveything Ashley could make a penny from. Once his £250m+ investment starts losing value and his business starts losing money he WILL HAVE TO take notice. Dennis fucking Wise director of football??? FFS its like their delibrately taking the piss! 

I'm not saying it was the main factor, but surely it would have had a much more positve effect for the fans to come out roaring on the team rather than walking the banner around the ground, just added a really unneccessary distraction for the players and didn't do anything to lift them.

Give over, it was 3 people carrying a banner around the ground, were the players not watching what was happening on the pitch?

Broken record time.

Ashley isn't a cockney.

he's from barnham on the edge of london and lived and worked in london for most his adult life. like saying someone from hexham who has lived and worked in newcastle extensively is a geordie - not really a stretch is it?

anyway i'd imagine the point is more to do with us being ran from London rather than from up here.

Broken record time.

Ashley isn't a cockney.

he's from barnham on the edge of london and lived and worked in london for most his adult life. like saying someone from hexham who has lived and worked in newcastle extensively is a geordie - not really a stretch is it?

anyway i'd imagine the point is more to do with us being ran from London rather than from up here.

More to do with their unconditional love for Keegan, who can apparently do no wrong.

Broken record time.

Ashley isn't a cockney.

More to do with their unconditional love for Keegan, who can apparently do no wrong.

Maybe if you lived in Newcastle & saw how as player & as a manager he lifted not just the team, club but the city you would have an idea why people have such faith in him.