Mike Ashley confirms he wants to sell NUFC - see OP for full statement

Guest sicko2ndbest

In a way it is sad to see that he sounds a beaten man. However in this day age when the public/customer/small shareholders are tret with little respect or care it is nice to see people power still has place in this day & age.

Souey was right when he said : "There's lots of mischief making by different parties involved with this club. It's like working in a Latin country."

Guest Howaythetoon

Coward.

Just f*** off man. Its what you wanted, you've got it, now just be happy you've got what you wanted and stop attacking the man at every f***ing opportunity.

No I never wanted this, yes I want him gone now if mainly because I couldn't see a way back for him, but this is sad because once again NUFC as a club has failed or lies in tatters.

Here man, remember its his f***ing job or responsibility to fill me with confidence, to say to me, all will be well, trust me, support me, back me, how the f*** can I or anyone do that without a peep from any fucker in the last 10 days, even when the media are all running away with news our manager has been sacked never mind anything else that has gone on.

Don't pin this on me you nipple.

all innuendo and fuck all commitment. Not a bad bloke but never the right man in a million years

'you need a director of football' and just how the fuck would you know?

You don't think he's had advisors, you fucking genius?

For what it's worth I do believe Ashley bought us with the best intentions, wanted to have some fun and to enjoy things and that he is desperate to be liked but my, he doesn't have a clue about football. Let this be a lesson to every fucking person who wants to buy a football club. Don't fuck with fans.

A victory for fans not just Newcastle fans, but fans all over.

Good riddance, although I share the concerns that the grass may not be any greener.

He's quick to communicate with the media when he wants to sell, but fuck all anytime else.

A message to fans even during the KK resigns saga could have won us around Mike or could have forced us to at least look at it from your point of view.

Absolutely bang on statement.

Some of you are actually calling him a bad business man?

He's a billionaire, sure he makes mistakes but he isn't stupid.

Some of you are just embarrassing, really utterly embarrassing.

He's fucked up big style with us. Absolutely big style.

On SSN now, basically defending the system he set up. Praising Wise and the others.

Saying he's listened to the fans, knows they want him out so he's going.

Is the truth that we didnt really want Him out especially. Is if fair to say if this statement had said "Wise and Llambias Out - being replaced by 2 people subject to joint interviews with Ashley and Keegan", then most people would have been happy to still have him a the helm.

I think I would.

Maybe. But then why let it get this far? I think he knows how much he's fucked up, and this is his way of admitting it. Don't think it's cowardly in the slightest.

Did I say he hasn't? I get the impression some people think he is just genuinely clueless. Self-made billionaires aren't clueless. That's all I'm saying, of course he's made mistakes here, that's why we're in this situation.

all innuendo and f*** all commitment. Not a bad bloke but never the right man in a million years

'you need a director of football' and just how the f*** would you know?

You don't thinl he's had advisors, you f***ing genius?

yeah, we know all about his advisors. It's a very daft comment to make when a DOF structure has historically achieved fuck all in this league

I admire his honesty tbh. I think he genuinely thought he could apply his business skills to football but it simply doesn't work in the same way. It's gone pear-shaped, he's recognised this and he plans to move out.

Admirable attempt at getting the club running in a sensible way, but in the end it's just been a little too sensible.

I admire his honesty tbh. I think he genuinely thought he could apply his business skills to football but it simply doesn't work in the same way. It's gone pear-shaped, he's recognised this and he plans to move out.

Admirable attempt at getting the club running in a sensible way, but in the end it's just been a little too sensible.

:thup:

Guest black n white

Course he's not in it for the f***ing money, jesus christ. Like reading s*** written by 13 year olds. Why would he buy into a football club when there's a s*** load of better investments out there.

because he didnt do his home work(due diligence)

Managerless and ownerless.

Things just got worse, not better, in the short run. Whether they do in the long run is far from certain.

If he is a cockney cunt then he will sell to anyone without regard for anything other than his own welfare. Lets hope he isnt what everyone says he is.

He's f***ed up big style with us. Absolutely big style.

Did I say he hasn't? I get the impression some people think he is just genuinely clueless. Self-made billionaires aren't clueless. That's all I'm saying, of course he's made mistakes here, that's why we're in this situation.

self-made billionaires can make clueless football club owners

Aye, no coincidence that h's wanting to sell up just as the economic climate becomes just that little bit tougher for him and his Sports Direct business...

He may find this club harder to sell than it was to buy though, so let's not be dancing in the streets just yet, eh? Maybe wait a while and see who (if anyone at all) actually buys the club...or if we get stuck with a reluctant owner which could be the worst of all worlds. :neutral:

Well he's obviously not clueless. He just doesn't understand how the game of football works, which has what has let him down.