So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

Guest Darth Toon

Some journos have filed an entrapment claim against Ashley.  :lol:

Fucking hell - it's getting like we've all inadvertantly got mixed up in some kind of fucked up reality show - what comes next??

Why the f**k would Wise be invloved in selling the club?

A bargaining trick:

- I'll sell you the club for 860 bazillion dollars, and you get to keep the dwarf as well.

- We're not interested.

- 860 bazillions, and I'll take the dwarf with me.

- Just take the dwarf with you and get out of here.

Look were going to get bough by a shit group of people.  Who really cant invest much.  And all the mong who wanted ashley out can support man u when were in league 1.

As long as we keep their system though eh?

That was on SSN earlier. Something to do with a complaint against them for filming Ashley which is against the law over there.

Or maybe i dreamt it all.  ???

That was on SSN earlier. Something to do with a complaint against them for filming Ashley which is against the law over there.

Or maybe i dreamt it all.  ???

So.... some reporters have filmed Ashley without his permission & either he, or someone else has complained about it.  The reporters are now trying to blame Ashley for entrapment? Suggesting that he has pressured/tricked them into filming him?  Not sure that will work somehow, but some of the laws in a number of Arabic states are a little extreme and they may just be trying to come up with a reason that they shouldn't be sent to some Dubai jail for the next 2 years.

Guest johnson293

That offer is extremely low, but that's no reason not to turn up to the planned meeting, that's no way to negotiate, its scompletely unprofessional.  He's probably burnt his bridges now in Dubai, what a tosser!

I agree - Just like his asking price is massively over, they obviously thought they'd go in low, and then discussions would end up somewhere in the middle.

Ashley's actions (if true) won't have done him any favours with any potential buyers, not just in the middle east!!  :doh:

Guest optimistic nit

That offer is extremely low, but that's no reason not to turn up to the planned meeting, that's no way to negotiate, its scompletely unprofessional.  He's probably burnt his bridges now in Dubai, what a tosser!

are you actually being serious? you believe that story? :lol:

they've just gone and written a story without even made up quotes, latching on to a steroyype of ashley that he parties when he shouldn't (in usa when keegan left) and forced wise and llamblas (the 2 other people who have the toon army's wrath) into the story like they were all trying to get into phonebox already filled with 5 shakes from dubai, limbs sticking out everywhere, and you believe it?

Guest optimistic nit

it was written by 2 english journo's called Claire Ferris-Lay and Andy Sambidge. :lol:

come on, do you honestly believe a story like that where they have taken the 3 people most hated by the fans and made them look like twats. maybe it is true, but you have no evidence to suggest that so i'm calling bollux.

it was written by 2 english journo's called Claire Ferris-Lay and Andy Sambidge. :lol:

come on, do you honestly believe a story like that where they have taken the 3 people most hated by the fans and made them look like twats. maybe it is true, but you have no evidence to suggest that so i'm calling bollux.

Hmmm... would have said the same about the story in the Sun of him getting smashed up in LA as Keegan was quitting, until i saw the pics to go along with it. Not suggesting this is true, but certainly doesn't sound unlike Ashley