So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

Guest optimistic nit

also, anyone who would like us to "do a city", who do you think buys the players at city? or at chelsea, or at QPR. those are the 3 clubs that have more money than they can shake a stick at, and i know ian dowie doesn't buy qpr's players, and considering chelsea were buying players before scolari was appointed i have my doubts over them. and with city, did hughes actually ask for robinho, or fabregas, ronaldo or torres?

We aint going to know whats going to happen until whoever steps in and buys us.  The possitive i can gain from the current situation is that they have watched the mistakes Ashley has made.

its not a criticism on the zabeel lot, but we shouldn't get too excited just because we have "gotten rid" of ashley (if they do buy us).

Ashley is begin an absolute cunt with the price he has asked for, that will put so many buyers off. Yeah okay he won't expect to get that much and will drop the price but he is being a total cunt over the entire thing

You seen these documents then? Are you this bloke on SSN I've heard about (I don't have Sky)?

also, anyone who would like us to "do a city", who do you think buys the players at city? or at chelsea, or at QPR. those are the 3 clubs that have more money than they can shake a stick at, and i know ian dowie doesn't buy qpr's players, and considering chelsea were buying players before scolari was appointed i have my doubts over them. and with city, did hughes actually ask for robinho, or fabregas, ronaldo or torres?

We aint going to know whats going to happen until whoever steps in and buys us.  The possitive i can gain from the current situation is that they have watched the mistakes Ashley has made.

its not a criticism on the zabeel lot, but we shouldn't get too excited just because we have "gotten rid" of ashley (if they do buy us).

Get with the plan, we always operate in knowing who we don't want but are fucking clueless in who we need. The same method is applied to players, board members, managers & coaching staff as well.

Ashley is begin an absolute cunt with the price he has asked for, that will put so many buyers off. Yeah okay he won't expect to get that much and will drop the price but he is being a total cunt over the entire thing

Like when he paid massively in excess of the market value of the club to buy it from the Halls in the first place you mean?

you think KK would have walked if we have of signed Robinho, Fabregas or Ronaldo like?!

If it was a matter of principle then yes, the players involved are irrelevant.

Zabeel Investments wouldn't have any ties to a certain Mr. Bin Laden, by any chance? :shifty:

At least SJP and possibly the city of Newcastle would be free from terriorist attacks then

Yeah. Cos that's exactly how it all works Decky. :doh:

Don't know how true this is but Sky just said Ashley has asked for 480 million, didn't hear what currency it was though. If its the case that its pounds, he's put us up for sale but at an unrealistic price so he can ruin this club by not 'subsidising' us further.

Zabeel Investments wouldn't have any ties to a certain Mr. Bin Laden, by any chance? :shifty:

At least SJP and possibly the city of Newcastle would be free from terriorist attacks then

Aye, because i was deadly serious

At least SJP and possibly the city of Newcastle would be free from potential terriorist attacks then

Well hasn't the worm finally turned!!! Years of every Irish person being classed as terrorist by us English, they are now cracking the gags we did about Arab folk. :razz:

you think KK would have walked if we have of signed Robinho, Fabregas or Ronaldo like?!

If it was a matter of principle then yes, the players involved are irrelevant.

Bullshit

. Ashley walks in with Robinho, here you go Kev, your type of player.

You got me him instead of Warnock?! Fuck it im off.

couldnt see that happening tbh

Ashley is begin an absolute c*** with the price he has asked for, that will put so many buyers off. Yeah okay he won't expect to get that much and will drop the price but he is being a total c*** over the entire thing

got any direct quotes confirming how much he wants?

What does that matter, let's call him a cunt anyway.

At least SJP and possibly the city of Newcastle would be free from potential terriorist attacks then

Well hasn't the worm finally turned!!! Years of every Irish person being classed as terrorist by us English, they are now cracking the gags we did about Arab folk. :razz:

I expect to get loads of Irish terrorist gags from now on after i move to England on Sunday, so as little as possible before hand :razz:

Aye, because i was deadly serious

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zing.

Ashley is begin an absolute c*** with the price he has asked for, that will put so many buyers off. Yeah okay he won't expect to get that much and will drop the price but he is being a total c*** over the entire thing

got any direct quotes confirming how much he wants?

Aye, all members of NUFC.co.uk got a email yesterday, saying how much he wants & the T & C's of sale, payment method etc. At the end it said drop Chris a email at [email protected] if interested, as I will be away in Dubai for a few days.

Has anyone wiki & googled these fuckers?

They tried to buy Liverpool and Arsenal last year and they're owned by the government like Man City's owners. Headed by Mohammed Al Hashimi a big football fan.