UEFA Cup 08/09

Syrette

Guest Brewcastle

It's a pity, though, that Brann didn't have one single legitimate striker playing today. They could easily have scored two or three goals more.

Sounds unreal, but: Deportivo was lucky.... bluelaugh.gif

I'm a Rosenborg-supporter, but I was happy on behalf of Brann tonight. Great performance  :clap:

And so far it seems Rosenborg does their job OK in Denmark too  :celb:

It's a pity, though, that Brann didn't have one single legitimate striker playing today. They could easily have scored two or three goals more.

I'm a Rosenborg-supporter, but I was happy on behalf of Brann tonight. Great performance  :clap:

Could've been 5-0 easily if the shot in the post had gone in and the defenders of Deportivo hadn't been fast enough to deflect those shots when the keeper was without chance.

And tbh I think the Brøndby - Rosenborg match should've been ended by the ref when the Brøndby supporters started throwing stuff at the Rosenborg keeper.

Guest Brewcastle

Could've been 5-0 easily if the shot in the post had gone in and the defenders of Deportivo hadn't been fast enough to deflect those shots when the keeper was without chance.

And tbh I think the Brøndby - Rosenborg match should've been ended by the ref when the Brøndby supporters started throwing stuff at the Rosenborg keeper.

Yes, it could.... But I'm happy they're still playing..... Then we got a SKJELBRED-goal .... 0-2  :celb:

Spurs. :lol:

Didn't last long. Sadly.

Eh?

Not watching the game, thought Spurs had equalised not the other way around.

Nah, they fucked it up within a minute. :lol:

The 67 seconds they held the lead for was the first time they've been leading a game this season according to Sky. :lol:

Should have won that game. They hardly had the ball in the 2nd half, both their goals were gifted and we fucked up a few really good chances.

If we get our defence back instead of relying on Jagielka as a one man blocking machine then we can do them at their place.

Should have won that game. They hardly had the ball in the 2nd half, both their goals were gifted and we fucked up a few really good chances.

If we get our defence back instead of relying on Jagielka as a one man blocking machine then we can do them at their place.

What's happened to Lescott  :kasper:

Should have won that game. They hardly had the ball in the 2nd half, both their goals were gifted and we f***ed up a few really good chances.

What's happened to Lescott  :kasper:

No idea. 2 brilliant seasons and now he looks like a total shambles. Can only be a mental thing, complacency maybe.

Wasn't the guy who scored Brann's 2nd on trial with us earlier this season?

On a side note, its pretty cool having 5 english teams in the UEFA this year, makes it alot  more intresting to watch even if its not us.