UEFA Cup 08/09

Syrette

Dear god, that Czech ref in the Deportivo - Brann game might just be one of the best refs I've ever seen. Don't think he's had one bad decision so far to either side, and he actually gives proper advantage and card decisions.

Never seen Moyes like that before, think he might be off.

The body language was very negative like. He might have just been pissed off at losing but it could be something more.

He certainly wasn't happy. 

Dortmund just scored 2-0 against Udinese in the 92th minute to take it to extra time.

The look on the Udinese coach, for a Dortmund fan that must have been priceless

They also came back to equalise against Schalke after being 0-3 down two weeks ago or something... yeah sounds fun being a Dortmund fan.

I'd have Moyes, done well with Everton on a shoe-string budget. Don't like his brand of football too much though, but we can't be picky.

Why do say he might be off, 1878?

Just his body language, more at the end of the game than in the interview but that was bad too. Still not signed a contract either and the situation with transfer funds in the summer was farcical too, I imagine he's still really pissed off about that.

I can see him walking sooner rather than later tbh.

There was a rumour posted by a decent source the other day as well that the club have withdrawn the contract offer after Moyes was finally going to sign. Might not  be the whole truth but it does seem like a bit of a mess behind the curtain at the moment.

It makes me sad thinking Skjelbred could have been playing instead of Butt if we'd have signed him. He's like... A god on the Rosenborg midfield these days. He's the single reason Rosenborg got through in my opinion.

Well. We were ok, nothing much really happened.

Litex were a more than half decent side, they pass the ball around very well, and that Brazilian "Tom" is a decent player.

I hope we get the same group as Spurs in the next stages.

Well. We were ok, nothing much really happened.

Litex were a more than half decent side, they pass the ball around very well, and that Brazilian "Tom" is a decent player.

I hope we get the same group as Spurs in the next stages.

You can't get an English team.

Hate to say this, just seen Gomis two goals today, what a fucking class player

Excellent finishes

I said during the Euros the time to sign him was after he'd had a quiet tournament.