The official Fat Fred Out campaign

Guest ToonFanNorway
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Ian Sparham

www.freewebs.com/ffout

a new website layout, from there you can reach the forum. please excuse the bad jpegs, its just a test version.

Dont hesitate to join the forum. There are plenty of things you can do around that place that no matter how small, can help rour voices reach out.

Take the club crest off the forum - if you use ANYTHING copyrighted without permission Freddie or the club will sue your arse off.

www.freewebs.com/ffout

a new website layout, from there you can reach the forum. please excuse the bad jpegs, its just a test version.

Dont hesitate to join the forum. There are plenty of things you can do around that place that no matter how small, can help rour voices reach out.

Take the club crest off the forum - if you use ANYTHING copyrighted without permission Freddie or the club will sue your arse off.

Wouldnt it look extremly poor for Shepherd to sue the clubs own fans over something so small :lol:

Guest ToonFanNorway

he'd do it tbh.

Take me too court fat fred what have i got that is so important to him? Im f**king skint haha

Guest Gemmill

he'd do it tbh.

Take me too court fat fred what have i got that is so important to him? Im f**king skint haha

He wouldn't take you to court, he'd just close down the site by reporting you to the host.  You'd be better off just getting it changed so that it doesn't have any copyright stuff on it.

Guest ToonFanNorway

he'd do it tbh.

I think it would be PR suicide tbh

On his part ???

if a site is up and running and wants to be taken seriously i guess you would have to drop the FAT FRED OUT

jibes as it would look small minded and rude.yes i know its what we feel but a thoughtful campaign would be given more respect and not be seen as disrespectful to the fat greggs pie eating shitbag clueless prick .

:thup:

If anyone wants to be taken serious they need to make the campaign serious. Act like an adult and be treated like one, act like kids and you will get what you deserve, ignored!

are you trying to get at me mate the main part of my post is the sensible approach the last sentence is a bit of a laugh or can you just not get it .

I've never posted on here before but have enjoyed reading the debates and looking to see how many of my fellow Toon fans share my frustrations with Fat Freddy.

I too think it's time we did something about him.

I've recently posted along with my mates to the Luke Who's talking blog asking why they continue to ignore that the root cause of the problems at Toon is Freddy and when they will admit this.

Does anyone agree that putting pressure on the Journal/chronicle by posting comments attacking them and Anal etc for supporting Freddy will help put pressure on Fat Fred?

http://www.lukewhostalking.co.uk/2006/10/ring_the_alarm.html

Guest Gemmill

if a site is up and running and wants to be taken seriously i guess you would have to drop the FAT FRED OUT

jibes as it would look small minded and rude.yes i know its what we feel but a thoughtful campaign would be given more respect and not be seen as disrespectful to the fat greggs pie eating shitbag clueless prick .

If anyone wants to be taken serious they need to make the campaign serious. Act like an adult and be treated like one, act like kids and you will get what you deserve, ignored!

are you trying to get at me mate the main part of my post is the sensible approach the last sentence is a bit of a laugh or can you just not get it .

Errr....he was agreeing with you.

Errr....he was agreeing with you.

depends how you read into it i suppose thought he was getting at my comment at the end.

Guest Gemmill

Why would he use the 'thumps up' smilie if he weren't agreeing with you?

depends how you read into it i suppose thought he was thumbing his nose at him.

bluebigrazz.gif

I've never posted on here before but have enjoyed reading the debates and looking to see how many of my fellow Toon fans share my frustrations with Fat Freddy.

I too think it's time we did something about him.

I've recently posted along with my mates to the Luke Who's talking blog asking why they continue to ignore that the root cause of the problems at Toon is Freddy and when they will admit this.

Does anyone agree that putting pressure on the Journal/chronicle by posting comments attacking them and Anal etc for supporting Freddy will help put pressure on Fat Fred?

http://www.lukewhostalking.co.uk/2006/10/ring_the_alarm.html

Good idea, they're a propaganda machine for the club.

What worrys me is a load of our fans will be fooled again. When this gets underway properly it will get publicity, but even if it did eventually work it would probably take quite a while. I'm worried that if Fat Fred feels under pressure he'll go and waste more of our money on a Hollywood signing in January and he'll parade him in front of the fans after spending another £15m and we'll have the whole Owen thing all over again. I couldnt believe people were singing "theres only one Freddy Shepherd".

Guest ToonFanNorway

What worrys me is a load of our fans will be fooled again. When this gets underway properly it will get publicity, but even if it did eventually work it would probably take quite a while. I'm worried that if Fat Fred feels under pressure he'll go and waste more of our money on a Hollywood signing in January and he'll parade him in front of the fans after spending another £15m and we'll have the whole Owen thing all over again. I couldnt believe people were singing "theres only one Freddy Shepherd".

No mate not this time you have to believe we can do it and we WILL do it

Guest toon tone rudeboy

I have signed up to the message board and have also posted on the toonarmyUSA group regarding the new forum.

If there is anything else I can do stateside, let me know!

Guest Darth Toon

I've signed up to - quite a decent collection of articles on there already.

One idea I agree with from this thread is getting a banner in a reasonably prominent position for a televised match at SJP - Sky love that kind of thing and are sure to show it - stick the website name on there and you should raise awareness a fair bit - it has to look professional though.

How long until the main website is up and running?