Would you take 17th place right now ?

afar
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, are you going to admit that you are happy the fat b****** has gone and you now have what you wished for. On literally hundreds of occasions ?

I know you haven't got the balls to do it.

"He wants what we want and goes to the games for the same reason as we do, he wants us to win for the pleasure that brings.  He wants to build the club up and put everything in place to make sure we can maintain a high position once we reach it." - mick in a moment of inspirational cringeworthiness, august 10th 2008

Cringeworthy stuff. He took you in completely, what a sucker.

I've got no problem admitting that I'm glad that Shepherd has gone, why wouldn't I?  I'll also stand by what you've quoted, I've got no problem with that either.

Keegan going doesn't change that in the slightest.

but but but.......you couldn't wait for the fat bastard to go because he embarrassed you all the time and nobody else would embarrass you all the time.

Poor lad.

Good old soopa Mike, if  he doesn't go, will leave us where the Halls and Shepherd rescued us from, but you won't mind that because they were your good old days.

doh

but but but.......you couldn't wait for the fat b****** to go because he embarrassed you all the time and nobody else would embarrass you all the time.

Poor lad.

Good old soopa Mike, if  he doesn't go, will leave us where the Halls and Shepherd rescued us from, but you won't mind that because they were your good old days.

doh

:lol:

"Fat bastard," I bet it kills you when you type that.

but but but.......you couldn't wait for the fat b****** to go because he embarrassed you all the time and nobody else would embarrass you all the time.

Poor lad.

doh

"Fat bastard," I bet it kills you when you type that.

oh welll. It looks like I was right again. I knew you wouldn't.

:clap:

Poor lad.

doh

"Fat b******," I bet it kills you when you type that.

:lol: 3 hail Freddy's and all will be forgiven. Seriously though, the fat one and the other fat one appear to be just as bad as eachother.

Come on Mick, we ALL said anyone would be better than Shepherd. Obviously you won't be able to find any quotes but we ALL said it.

Yes that's true, and we all used a white font so that we could hide it.

Despite the Ashley reign going spectacularly arse over tit I am glad of one thing he did and that was ridding this fine club of "fat bastard" Shepard. Here was a morally bankrupt individual who held everyone of us in contempt and who had no hesitation in taking us for a bunch of mugs along with his insipid sidekick Hall jr. His Chairmanship of Newcastle United was nothing more than a gratious egotistic self promotion that gave him bragging kudos in the brothels of the Costa Del Shag. I'm sure it impressed those blonde lesbians with the big tits he was apparently fond of - along with flashing wads of our money of course.

Freddie Shepard should never have been allowed within a light year of my, your and more importantly our club. Good riddance Frederick you fat bastard.

As for the other thing and judging by today's efforts - I'd take 17th right now  :celb:

Poor lad.

doh

"Fat b******," I bet it kills you when you type that.

:lol: 3 hail Freddy's and all will be forgiven. Seriously though, the fat one and the other fat one appear to be just as bad as eachother.

Well, we may well soon be back to micks good old days the way things are going. No doubt people like him will still hate the only board that has gave him anything to shout about in decades.

If we are going down, and only a blind man can't see the signs - not to mention people who say they supported the club pre-1992 who ought to have been aware in the first place - we will have to hope someone comes along again to save the club again, just like the Halls and Shepherd did the last time.

Disaster looms, unless this club is sold to people who care for it and understand football, and fast.

Come on Mick, we ALL said anyone would be better than Shepherd. Obviously you won't be able to find any quotes but we ALL said it.

Yes that's true, and we all used a white font so that we could hide it.

so you're happy that soopa mike has proved himself a more than worthy successor then  mackems.gif as you predicted, on numerous occasions, and have admittedly said that you wanted the people who have gave you the best 15 years you've ever had, out of the club [for nobody in particular] ?

You couldn't make it up.

Never mind, if Ashley doesn't sell up and we are relegated back to where the Halls and Shepherd found us, then you'll have to hope someone else like the Halls and Shepherd come along and save the club again, just like the last time.

so you're happy that soopa mike has proved himself a more than worthy successor then  mackems.gif as you predicted, on numerous occasions, and have admittedly said that you wanted the people who have gave you the best 15 years you've ever had, out of the club [for nobody in particular] ?

You couldn't make it up.

Never mind, if Ashley doesn't sell up and we are relegated back to where the Halls and Shepherd found us, then you'll have to hope someone else like the Halls and Shepherd come along and save the club again, just like the last time.

:sleepy2:

You couldn't make it up.

:sleepy2:

opted out of the discussion again ?? What a surprise.

Worst goal difference in the league, and bottom of it if Spurs win today. 8 first-team injuries, no manager and the club up for sale.

Only a fool wouldn't take 17th place right now.

Absolutely right - a team without any real conviction, very little grit or motivation, and scandalously lacking in depth, with no possibility of improvement in the foreseeable future.

Almost certain to be bottom of the Prem after today's games and likely to remain there.

Unless there is a takeover soon and a decent manager installed , relegation is almost a certainty - at the very least, there will be a re-run of last season's escape but with less leeway this time...

The NUFC chickens are coming home to roost in flocks....

Worst goal difference in the league, and bottom of it if Spurs win today. 8 first-team injuries, no manager and the club up for sale.

Only a fool wouldn't take 17th place right now.

Absolutely right - a team without any real conviction, very little grit or motivation, and scandalously lacking in depth, with no possibility of improvement in the foreseeable future.

Almost certain to be bottom of the Prem after today's games and likely to remain there.

Unless there is a takeover soon and a decent manager installed , relegation is almost a certainty - at the very least, there will be a re-run of last season's escape but with less leeway this time...

The NUFC chickens are coming home to roost in flocks....

said that to a mate this morning; i thought last year might have been our year, then KK came back out of the blue and turned it around

even making the massive assumption we get a new manager in it needs to happen fast 'cause the rut and players morale will end up being far worse than what KK took over last year

worried doessn't cover it now, i'm shitting bricks