Would you take 17th place right now ?

afar
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

No. What this club badly needs in every way is a win, any old win. I don't think it will come at Upton Park but you never know, it wouldn't surprise me like. We could f***ing do with one though and now is the time for these players to prove themselves in many ways, it is they we need to draw inspiration from. If they are up for it, can move on and can start to recover then I personally feel fans will start to, regardless of where they sit on the whole KK and Ashley thing or protest issues.

No. What this club badly needs in every way is a win, any old win. I don't think it will come at Upton Park but you never know, it wouldn't surprise me like. We could f***ing do with one though and now is the time for these players to prove themselves in many ways, it is they we need to draw inspiration from. If they are up for it, can move on and can start to recover then I personally feel fans will start to, regardless of where they sit on the whole KK and Ashley thing or protest issues.

Who's going to get the players "up for it" though ?

It's easy to say we need to win games but can you honestly say any game at this moment looks a "banker" for us ?

Not aiming this at you HTT, but a lot of people on here are not totally appreciating the effect stability has the players who go out to perform for us. Until the situation behind the scenes improves, we'll struggle, confidence will dwindle, results will be even harder to come by, the better players will look to leave and if we start get cast adrift at the bottom things will be very hard retrieve.

That's why its imperative IMO, that the situation is resolved quickly, unfortunately I've witnessed nothing from the ownership of the club, outside the buying of it, that would indicated that swiftness is a particular skill.

Guest Howaythetoon

It's easy to say we need to win games but can you honestly say any game at this moment looks a "banker" for us ?

Not aiming this at you HTT, but a lot of people on here are not totally appreciating the effect stability has the players who go out to perform for us. Until the situation behind the scenes improves, we'll struggle, confidence will dwindle, results will be even harder to come by, the better players will look to leave and if we start get cast adrift at the bottom things will be very hard retrieve.

That's why its imperative IMO, that the situation is resolved quickly, unfortunately I've witnessed nothing from the ownership of the club, outside the buying of it, that would indicated that swiftness is a particular skill.

Sadly I do appreciate the effect this will have had on the players and therefore I don't expect the players to be up for it and everything else that comes with that. I'd love them to though as that will be the right answer to everything and will pull us altogether. A win at Upton Park would be great and will taste much sweeter after all this so here's hoping.

Sadly I do appreciate the effect this will have had on the players and therefore I don't expect the players to be up for it and everything else that comes with that. I'd love them to though as that will be the right answer to everything and will pull us altogether. A win at Upton Park would be great and will taste much sweeter after all this so here's hoping.

Absolutely, I would love nothing more.

Ashley has gone about things in the wrong way and totally turned the club upsidedown, no doubt, but I think the Hull game is being blown out of all preportion.

We are on the same ammount of points that realistically we were looking at before the season started.

I don't agree with that, I would have expected 6pts in the bag now. Bolton and Hull at home should be pretty close to "bankers" in anyone's mind.

But like I keep repeating this has nowt to do with the Hull game.

No, we can do far far better than that. Crazy to write this season off 4 games in even with all the internal turmoil going on.

Oh it's not irrepairable, for sure, but there are very, very few positive signs at the moment that things will get better.

No, we can do far far better than that. Crazy to write this season off 4 games in even with all the internal turmoil going on.

Oh it's not irrepairable, for sure, but there are very, very few positive signs at the moment that things will get better.

Things always get better. This, as usual, is another typical knee-jerk thread.

OK whatever, you obviously weren't around last time we went through turmoil like this off the field.

Things back then got a hell of a lot worse before they got better.

I certainly won't. I will back the new manager, the team as always. Certainly not Ashley though.

You will man, chin up O0 

Not while this lot are in charge I won't. I'm never going to forgive them for this quite frankly.

I certainly won't. I will back the new manager, the team as always. Certainly not Ashley though.

You will man, chin up O0 

Not while this lot are in charge I won't. I'm never going to forgive them for this quite frankly.

Unless we win tomorrow :lol:

Nop.

I've been changing my mind on this so many times while trying to make some sense out of what's happened but why did Keegan leave the way he did?  Does it tell us that he wasn't that bothered about the club?

I wouldn't like to be undermined at work but I think I'd put up with that if I was doing something I loved rather than something I had to do to pay the bills.

I've been changing my mind on this so many times while trying to make some sense out of what's happened but why did Keegan leave the way he did?  Does it tell us that he wasn't that bothered about the club?

I wouldn't like to be undermined at work but I think I'd put up with that if I was doing something I loved rather than something I had to do to pay the bills.

As far as I'm concerned it must have been that bad for him to leave. Knowing how he feels about this club.

As far as I'm concerned it must have been that bad for him to leave. Knowing how he feels about this club.

I disagree. I think Keegan showed that his connection to the club possibly isn't as strong as all of us would like to think it is.

How bad would it have to be for you, or anyone else on this board, to quit managing Newcastle United ON SEPTEMBER 1ST? Even if Dennis Wise was wanking my dog, I'd at least see the season through.

I disagree. I think Keegan showed that his connection to the club possibly isn't as strong as all of us would like to think it is.

How bad would it have to be for you, or anyone else on this board, to quit managing Newcastle United ON SEPTEMBER 1ST? Even if Dennis Wise was wanking my dog, I'd at least see the season through.

Utter rubbish.

Utter rubbish.

That would be you.