Newcastle United Supporters Club

peasepud
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*  1. You have said that you will not put any more money into Newcastle United. Is that still your position now?

* 2. Why do you refuse to speak to the fans of Newcastle United? Do we not deserve your attention? Are we, in your view, an irrelevance?

* 3. Urgent action is needed to save our season, and protect our status as a premiership football club. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Do this lot speak with one voice? I'm guessing not. I think I might have to take back what I said in the matchday thread.

No. 1: is perhaps answerable, but if he were to read what they've written above it then he'd be thinking: Nah.

No. 2: well duuh! I wonder why he might not want to talk to the fans perhaps...? Nope, can't get it, anyone know?

No. 3: name one other club that comes out and tells everyone what they're planning in doing in the transfer window. What a stupid fucking question! And this lot think they know how to run a football club!?!

Wonder what's going to happen to all the money people put into this? Glad I didn't. :lol:

It's like something out of a f***ing Saw film.

Hello Mr. Ashley, I want to play a game..

"When the timer reaches 0, the burger you ate last night will explode your stomach, unless you sell the club or spend £50m on players".

Wonder what's going to happen to all the money people put into this? Glad I didn't. :lol:

It's being used to buy the alcohol when they get together to update the website by the looks of things.

Their server fees must be even more than ours!

http://www.newcastle-united-supporters-club.co.uk/countdown.php

Not going to check back to see if this is already here, but fucking hell :nope:

If we go down, ill blame a third on it on Ashley, a third on it on Keegan and a third of it on these jokers. Infuiriating how good they could of had it and how badly they;ve fucked it up, that goes for all three.

I want to know whats happened/happening to the £10k thats been raised from the membership fees.

The 10k was just an example i was using of them having a 1000 members, i'm not sure if they have those numbers though.

I thought that the Christmas thing they had up was quite funny but that timer has made me cringe.  I honestly don't know what they stand for and I'm further from knowing that than at any time since they formed.

I find it hard to comprehend that somebody thought that the timer was a good idea, I'm really confused by them now and have no idea what that was meant to achieve.

I thought that the Christmas thing they had up was quite funny but that timer has made me cringe.  I honestly don't know what they stand for and I'm further from knowing that than at any time since they formed.

I find it hard to comprehend that somebody thought that the timer was a good idea, I'm really confused by them now and have no idea what that was meant to achieve.

Precisely.  All the credibility they gained from that well written statement they released a few weeks ago has been undone completely.

If we go down, ill blame a third on it on Ashley, a third on it on Keegan and a third of it on these jokers. Infuiriating how good they could of had it and how badly they;ve fucked it up, that goes for all three.

I want to know whats happened/happening to the £10k thats been raised from the membership fees.

The 10k was just an example i was using of them having a 1000 members, i'm not sure if they have those numbers though.

I'm sure i read it somewhere else, either way, whats happening to it? i cant figure out what they're spending it on.

Precisely.  All the credibility they gained from that well written statement they released a few weeks ago has been undone completely.

ironically that well written statement has also undermined there credibitliy aswell, they'd of been more effective just sticking with being a "militia group". This whole thing is an embarressing farce.

This is fun. I'm going to blame it one third on Ashley, one third on the people who hounded the Halls and Shepherd out of the club, and one third on the people who believe Ashley is motivated in his actions by supporter opinion yet did nothing to change his mind.

It's nice that everyone's so concerned about £10 from a thousand or so supporters. Personally I'm a bit more concerned about what's happened to the thousands of pounds from the tens of thousands of supporters that's lining Ashley's pockets.

No. 2: well duuh! I wonder why he might not want to talk to the fans perhaps...? Nope, can't get it, anyone know?

Well duh, no I don't. You make it sound like 2 lover's who've had a tiff. I suppose you believe that the banks which have folded due to poor management whose customer's got a bit upset with them for losing their savings owe no one any apologies or explanation? They're entitled to stay silent and do nothing because they've been upset by their nasty customer's mean reactions. It's not their fault people with really bad credit ratings defaulted on their loans after all.

It's nice that everyone's so concerned about £10 from a thousand or so supporters. Personally I'm a bit more concerned about what's happened to the thousands of pounds from the tens of thousands of supporters that's lining Ashley's pockets.

I'm sure everyone else is mainly concerned about that too, but there's little they can do at the moment to affect it.

Don't let that get in the way of you and your agenda though.

Guest Howaythetoon

NUSC needs to stay away from editorials and articles, leave that to the fanzines and fan sites like .com, here, toontastic etc. although some of the stick they get is sad and you do sense a case of they just can't win with whatever they do.

UV have you got anything constructive to add?

Yeah, I have. If you think Ashley has been so negatively influenced by a week of supporter protesting and criticism from NUSC, why don't you organise an Ashley supporter rally and start up a counter organisation, NUSWTMAIG, and try and persuade him to invest some of the money the club generates back into the squad? I'm not really sure why you didn't start it up ages ago to try and persuade him to stay on as owner and get a decent manager in, but never mind, it's still not too late...