Peter Beardsley

biggs

Guest guinness_fiend

I not 100% sure what is wrong with him saying that & how he loses your respect.

Sorry but after reading Bobyules full article i cannot respect Beardsley for his comments as they are arse licking in the extreme .

Just because he doesn't agree with you and your biased and ignorant completely anti-Ashley agenda, he is deluded?

Can someone edit the title of this thread?

I totally agree.  Biggs, kindly remove your head from your arse.  Once again, another joker willing to criticise someone else without actually having a grasp of the facts at hand.  Remember, EVERYTHING REPORTED UP TO NOW IS PRETTY MUCH PURE SPECULATION, due to the fact that Ashley et al are not the most communicative of people, not to mention the fact that I have not seen one *primary* source on the subject.

Christ on a bike.

Sorry but after reading Bobyules full article i cannot respect Beardsley for his comments as they are arse licking in the extreme .

Just because he doesn't agree with you and your biased and ignorant completely anti-Ashley agenda, he is deluded?

Yes lets edit the title of this thread and free speech is censored .I do not take any joy in calling Beardsley for his comments but he does not foot any of the blame for our sorry mess at Cashleys door imho and i could type for hours explaining my thoughts on this but its a waste of time when you get critisised for questioning the guys words .

Yes lets edit the title of this thread and free speech is censored .I do not take any joy in calling Beardsley for his comments but he does not foot any of the blame for our sorry mess at Cashleys door imho and i could type for hours explaining my thoughts on this but its a waste of time when you get critisised for questioning the guys words .

It's moreso the fact that you've made a derogatory statement about someone for saying something which, to most of us (it appears), comes across as reasonable and not at all "deluded" or "foolish".

You could perhaps amend it to "Beardsley - deluded fool or talking sense?" or even "Beardsley speaks about Ashley" - or anything else which doesn't make you appear like the myopic member of the bedsheet brigade that your current headline achieves.

What makes it worse it that poor old Bobyule did the 'right' thing but was a few minutes late! :lol:

It's moreso the fact that you've made a derogatory statement about someone for saying something which, to most of us (it appears), comes across as reasonable and not at all "deluded" or "foolish".

You could perhaps amend it to "Beardsley - deluded fool or talking sense?" or even "Beardsley speaks about Ashley" - or anything else which doesn't make you appear like the myopic member of the bedsheet brigade that your current headline achieves.

What makes it worse it that poor old Bobyule did the 'right' thing but was a few minutes late! :lol:

fair enough but i think the fact that beardsley has not questioned Cashleys actions of late and that he has done no wrong .I do not expect Beardsley to join the slag off Ashley brigade like a lot of people have and they are commenting on an emotive subject imho I have read the original again and stand by my opinion so go fuck yourselves if i slag one of our heroes off .

Once again, of course it's your opinion, but if you express it on a public forum, you have to expect some disagreement, otherwise there's no point in discussing anything. I understand your opinion but disagree, is that OK?

I'm only replying as it distracts me from the fact we're being thrashed in London.

I still stick by what i said when i started this thread i believe Beardsley who is not involved with our club has nothing to loose critisising Cashley and can only think he can have his own agenda i.e a job down the line .Just odd when we see what is wrong he bucks the trend when imho he cared so passionatley about us .

the memory of Beardsley waving to the Kop in a black and white strip just before he moved there is something I won't ever forget.

Great player he may have been, and I don't blame him for leaving, but he's alwasy struck me as a bit gullible with his comments to the press etc, and I think he should have showed more support to his ex boss who has always looked after him.

Also as a Newcastle supporter and player, he knows why he left this club back in 1986 and he would do far more good if he turned around and said that its heading back to those shite days and the sooner the club has an owner who understands it again the better.

the memory of Beardsley waving to the Kop in a black and white strip just before he moved there is something I won't ever forget.

Great player he may have been, and I don't blame him for leaving, but he's alwasy struck me as a bit gullible with his comments to the press etc, and I think he should have showed more support to his ex boss who has always looked after him.

Also as a Newcastle supporter and player, he knows why he left this club back in 1986 and he would do far more good if he turned around and said that its heading back to those s**** days and the sooner the club has an owner who understands it again the better.

Shocked and stunned someone agreeing with me while i get attacked from all sides and this is my point he plays safe every fucking interview sitting on the fence and it boils my piss,i know he is telling it as he sees it but for crying out load thats why i called this thread DELUDED FOOL but maybe it should have been Peter Beardsly backs Ashley YOUR THOUGHTS and see what replys i get and i bet they would be different to what i have received previously .