West Ham United 3 - 1 Newcastle - 20/09/08 - post match reaction from page 19

Dave

"Yeah don't you know if it was KK in full control, we would have a squad worthy of the Champions League right down to every player"

No we just wouldn't be getting beat off Hull City at home or making West Ham look like Arsenal. Stick with your straw man though if it makes you think that Little Den has put a good squad together.

Di Michele's tash :lol:

isit a hitler tash, i wasn't sure what it was under his nose, pictures aren't clear, thought it was a mole or just shadows.

To quote Father Ted, it's just a perfectly black square on the middle of the window :lol:

Sorry if you didn't detect the sarcasm in my post btw...

Was it ?

Sorry - just so f******* pig sick of the "Its everybody's fault but Keegan's" peabrains

"Yeah don't you know if it was KK in full control, we would have a squad worthy of the Champions League right down to every player"

No we just wouldn't be getting beat off Hull City at home or making West Ham look like Arsenal. Stick with your straw man though if it makes you think that Little Den has put a good squad together.

Wise has been first class; that's why we didn't have a full-back on the pitch today. He recruited in all the right areas. First-class.

KK is a coward. I will never forgive him for betraying our trust and leaving the club for dead.

Discuss.

Agree to a point. Resigning when he did was the wrong thing to do.

How so, when he's been backed by Ferguson and Wenger? The blame lies firmly at the door of the owner and directors. It's as simple as that for christ sake.

All that shows is that you believe whatever you're told to believe unquestioningly and don't figure things out for yourself.

not like indi to insult people by telling them they can't think properly just cos they disagree with him  :rolleyes:

Not like you to come over all holier-than-thou, whilst also being a huge fucking hypocrite... ...oh hang on a minute.

It's totally pointless to point this out to you, but I will anyway, if someone bases their entire justification upon what someone else's opinion is then they are not figuring things out for themselves, by definition.

I'm surprised you're not capable of understanding this simple fucking concept... ...oh hang on a minute.

I used to think you were a good solid poster with reasoned and sensible opinions based upon logic and firmly grounded in reality. Now I think something else entirely which I'm not going to say on here as much as I really want to.

patronising as fuck

Well I could have summed you up like that I suppose it would have been more concise for sure.

aww now youre throwing your toys out the pram cos i called you on your patronising rubbish of telling people how they think and how they see the world, just because of simple disagreements. youve done that a lot recently, quite sad really.

as i suggested the other week, you could always concentrate on your own thoughts rather than trying to tell others how they think. makes you come across a bit better.

or you can continue being daft. up to you.

Yeah, too right I am, here's some more for you:

You're a fucking stupid cunt... (I was going to go into great detail about just how much of a fucking cunt you are and what makes you a fucking cunt, but you're not worth the effort, as you're a fucking cunt.)

See you later, perhaps, or perhaps not. :lol:

Up yours, by the way.

we need someone to come and tell the players to stop feeling sorry for themselves, kick them up the arse and motivate them into playing a bit of football. someone like that keegan bloke. all seriousness tho, we looked a lot better after that goal went in and couldve had a couple more had things went our way.

get someone with a bit of authority and nous in for the short-term, get martins and one or two others back fit and i think we'll do enough to stop the freefall.

KK is a coward. I will never forgive him for betraying our trust and leaving the club for dead.

Discuss.

Agree to a point. Resigning when he did was the wrong thing to do.

How so, when he's been backed by Ferguson and Wenger? The blame lies firmly at the door of the owner and directors. It's as simple as that for christ sake.

All that shows is that you believe whatever you're told to believe unquestioningly and don't figure things out for yourself.

not like indi to insult people by telling them they can't think properly just cos they disagree with him  :rolleyes:

Not like you to come over all holier-than-thou, whilst also being a huge fucking hypocrite... ...oh hang on a minute.

It's totally pointless to point this out to you, but I will anyway, if someone bases their entire justification upon what someone else's opinion is then they are not figuring things out for themselves, by definition.

I'm surprised you're not capable of understanding this simple fucking concept... ...oh hang on a minute.

I used to think you were a good solid poster with reasoned and sensible opinions based upon logic and firmly grounded in reality. Now I think something else entirely which I'm not going to say on here as much as I really want to.

patronising as fuck

Well I could have summed you up like that I suppose it would have been more concise for sure.

aww now youre throwing your toys out the pram cos i called you on your patronising rubbish of telling people how they think and how they see the world, just because of simple disagreements. youve done that a lot recently, quite sad really.

as i suggested the other week, you could always concentrate on your own thoughts rather than trying to tell others how they think. makes you come across a bit better.

or you can continue being daft. up to you.

Yeah, too right I am, here's some more for you:

You're a fucking stupid cunt... (I was going to go into great detail about just how much of a fucking cunt you are and what makes you a fucking cunt, but you're not worth the effort, as you're a fucking cunt.)

See you later, perhaps, or perhaps not. :lol:

Up yours, by the way.

ta ra then.

we need someone to come and tell the players to stop feeling sorry for themselves, kick them up the arse and motivate them into playing a bit of football. someone like that keegan bloke. all seriousness tho, we looked a lot better after that goal went in and couldve had a couple more had things went our way.

get someone with a bit of authority and nous in for the short-term, get martins and one or two others back fit and i think we'll do enough to stop the freefall.

The problem is that most fans will be feeling sorry for themselves right now. Players are human too you know.

That fucking wanker of a referee annoyed the hell out of the whole match. What the fuck is the point using maybe 5 minutes of the match (that will not be added at the end) to explain every fucking foul to the players without, on most occasions, giving them a card? Get on with the game my arse.

We lacked players in 1 or 2 positions (most would have agreed with this before KK left.....including you when were both defending the transfers). Rebuilding the squad is clearly gonna take more than one transfer window unless you live in fantasy football world. We'be been unlucky with injuries to Jonas, Martins and Enrique and Guthrie's stupidity but I suppose you're gonna blame that all on Ashley for not having the foresight to predict the injuries and suspension.....you're getting ridiculous man.

I think most of it is the players fault as they are s****.

I always remember when Daglish was the manager of Liverpool and they kept getting beat on plastic pitches - then Daglish read the riot act and told them it was no longer an excuse - no perform ? You're OUT

They won their next on a Plastic pitch 3-0 - They never lost again on a plastic pitch

Players are the laziest bastards (and greediest) on the planet - give thm an excuse and they'll not perform.

Keegan, the more moronic of our supporters, and the press, are giving this lot all the excuses to NOT perform they could ever want

Guest guinness_fiend

I think most of it is the players fault as they are s****.

I always remember when Daglish was the manager of Liverpool and they kept getting beat on plastic pitches - then Daglish read the riot act and told them it was no longer an excuse - no perform ? You're OUT

They won their next on a Plastic pitch 3-0 - They never lost again on a plastic pitch

Players are the laziest bastards (and greediest) on the planet - give thm an excuse and they'll not perform.

Keegan, the more moronic of our supporters, and the press, are giving this lot all the excuses to NOT perform they could ever want

Totally agree.

We lacked players in 1 or 2 positions (most would have agreed with this before KK left.....including you when were both defending the transfers). Rebuilding the squad is clearly gonna take more than one transfer window unless you leave in fantasy football world. We'be been unlucky with injuries to Jonas, Martins and Enrique and Guthrie's stupidity but I suppose you're gonna blame that all on Ashley for not having the foresight to predict the injuries and suspension.....you're getting ridiculous man.

At the end of last season we had one left back and one right back. One is pretty inexperienced and the other is pretty old.

Recognising the need to sign cover/competition for them both required no skill.