West Ham United 3 - 1 Newcastle - 20/09/08 - post match reaction from page 19

Dave

f*** me, if its not centrepaddock trying to win arguments on the basis of years of support, Toon Argie on the basis of where you come from, now we have years on the forum....  :lol:

My  "New member line" was aimed at HT for saying "Taylor gets away with murder week in week out with a lot of fans." you would have to be a new member of this board to say that as there have many threads & posts about Taylor shiteness.

f*** me, if its not centrepaddock trying to win arguments on the basis of years of support, Toon Argie on the basis of where you come from, now we have years on the forum....  :lol:

My  "New member line" was aimed at HT for saying "Taylor gets away with murder week in week out with a lot of fans." you would have to be a new member of this board to say that as there have many threads & posts about Taylor shiteness.

I know mate. I just thought it might be a new argument-winner for the future.

I think Taylor was shite yesterday but has been good prior, what baffled me , the second goal why doesnt he just go head the ball away why run back to the line.

I think Taylor was shite yesterday but has been good prior, what baffled me , the second goal why doesnt he just go head the ball away why run back to the line.

He always does it, hardly anything new. How many times is he stood on the goal line next to the keeper, giving away penalties in some instances with his impersonations of Shay Given? Then pretending he's been hit in the gut...ring a bell?

I think Taylor was s**** yesterday but has been good prior, what baffled me , the second goal why doesnt he just go head the ball away why run back to the line.

He always does it, hardly anything new. How many times is he stood on the goal line next to the keeper, giving away penalties in some instances with his impersonations of Shay Given? Then pretending he's been hit in the gut...ring a bell?

It just baffled me, I thought its in the air Di Michele is about 5'6 go and head it clear. Di Michele is a journeyman Italian striker and really should not have scored yesterday.

If David Edgar was a decent player, he would be in the Canadian national team.

It speaks volumes of him as a player, that he is still playing for the U20s.

Coloccini was shocking today, yet another foreign mercenary.

yet another deluded fool on the forum

same same

And yet another empty reply from a knobjockey who doesnt agree with anothers viewpoint  :nope:

If David Edgar was a decent player, he would be in the Canadian national team.

It speaks volumes of him as a player, that he is still playing for the U20s.

Coloccini was shocking today, yet another foreign mercenary.

yet another deluded fool on the forum

same same

And yet another empty reply from a knobjockey who doesnt agree with anothers viewpoint  :nope:

oh really? and you think Beyewatch's "input" was any richer and more valuable in content? Coloccini didn't have the best game of his life, and that makes him "yet another foreign mercenary" eh?

and hey, i love the term of endearment. KJ WTF. has a nice ring to it. t***

Dave you've seen it now answer me this.

You are Steven Taylor (Hypothetically) when that ball hits Given in the mush and bounces up what do you do?

Carlton Cole ripped our defence to shreds several times.  Carlton fucking Cole.  Can't really say anything about the match that's not been said, as usual it was a canny weekend away ruined by 90 minutes of football.  Cracking support from the fans though, especially in the second half  (although sadly I got to see the best and the worst of our lads this weekend, but nevermind)

I wouldn't go quite as far as to solely blame Butt for the defeat but he really is a joke. Unable to pass, not winning the ball and shown up completely by Cacapa today- who was no better than average. Fortunately, with his contract up at the end of the season he'll be gone soon. But I can barely stomach watching another match he plays in.

He got a fucking bonus point in the official fantasy league!  For people who don't play it, the man of the match according to them is awarded 3 bonus points and then one player is awarded 2 and one player 1.  So he was our best player and the third best player on the pitch apparently!

Apart from the 2nd goal and the flukey first i thought we played some good attacking football and on another day could have at least got a point or sneaked a win.

I honestly didn't think we played particularly badly from an attacking point of view, but let in 3 soft goals.

Apart from the 2nd goal and the flukey first i thought we played some good attacking football and on another day could have at least got a point or sneaked a win.

I honestly didn't think we played particularly badly from an attacking point of view, but let in 3 soft goals.

Dreamland

Dreamland

is it fuck. The first goal was a fluke and the 2nd came against the run of play was as soft as owt. if the penalty we conceded at Arsenal was a penalty then we should have had 2 penalties on saturday.

we did not play that badly.

Dreamland

is it f***. The first goal was a fluke and the 2nd came against the run of play was as soft as owt. if the penalty we conceded at Arsenal was a penalty then we should have had 2 penalties on saturday.

we did not play that badly.

give over man, were sh!t at the moment, and going down, unless Aswhley changes he buying policy in January

It was 2 poor teams out there on Saturday.

And as poor as we were, in another game the deflection wouldn't have happened and Owen would have planted his header a yard to the left.

running out of straws to clutch at.....