Reading's first goal vs us today (what on earth?!)

GG

Oh, I see why the linesman gave it. Of course it was a goal. Silly everyone.

http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t325/djfozz/ghostgoal.jpg

Reminds me of the time when we beat you on penalties in the Carling Cup.

I know, that's not even nearly relevant... but i'm jumping at the chance to put one over any rival fan, such is the desperate state of my support for NUFC atm. :(

Reminds me of the time when we beat you on penalties in the Carling Cup.

I know, that's not even nearly relevant... but i'm jumping at the chance to put one over any rival fan, such is the desperate state of my support for NUFC atm. :(

Thank you for indirectly reminding me of 06-07, which reminded me of our last UEFA run, which reminded me of AZ away.

Anything can depress me these days.  :frantic:

Guest guinness_fiend

That goal is nothing compared to this.

<Snip>

We can still post youtube videos from random brazilian leagues, yeh? If not, just delete it.  :thup:

Did you post the clip from the Santacruzense v Atletico Sorocaba match where the ball boy scored?  That was awesome!

That goal is nothing compared to this.

<Snip>

We can still post youtube videos from random brazilian leagues, yeh? If not, just delete it.  :thup:

Did you post the clip from the Santacruzense v Atletico Sorocaba match where the ball boy scored?  That was awesome!

That was the one yeah.

Reading should have scored an own goal to be sporting, though it could be seen as taking the piss out of the officials.

That's a good point actually, I'm surprised they didn't offer to do so.

They were talking about this on Talksport this morning,

Whilst its the ultimate cock up on the part of the officials, they were saying that they havent helped the fact that his refereering career is probably over because the players didnt have the honesty or the integrity to own up and say it wasnt a goal and allow another in the opposite end straight away.

Sums up football today for me.

Reading should have scored an own goal to be sporting, though it could be seen as taking the piss out of the officials.

That's a good point actually, I'm surprised they didn't offer to do so.

Reading and Fair Play is like Michael Jackson still being black. It'd be the natural thing, but it would never have happened.