Carling Cup - Toon vs Spuds - Sept Wed 24 @ 19:45

Skirge

All we can do is hope Beye and Martins are back for this one, staying in te cup is at least one positive to build from.

I hope we get a good turn out but I do nit think we will.

Lets hope he has learned a few lessons on team selection.

-------------Given

Beye---Tayl-----Colo-----Bass

Duff----Butt-----Nacho---Zoggy

--------Owen----Martins

We should start with the team that ended against West Ham.

Given

Geremi Taylor Coloccini Bassong

Duff Butt Gonzalez N'Zogbia

Owen Xisco

if beye and martins are back, they must start though.

Beye in for Geremi and Martins in for Xisco

Martins is deffo back for this.

Id go assuming Beyes back

Given

Beye

Colo

Cacapa

Bassong

Geremi

Butt

Gonzalez

Nzogbia

Owen

Martins

From looking at the seating plan on online box office, there is one area is nearly sold out, mainly VERY GOOD AND GOOD. Looking like a poor 20-25,000 here.

Anyone recieved their tickets who signed up for direct debit? Ive got fuck all and no money took out. Which is pretty strange.

Given

Beye Taylor Colo Bassong

Geremi Butt Zoggy

Owen  Xisco Martins

Have to say Nacho looked awfull, i went with 4-3-3 as it always seemed to work under Keegan, Geremi will do good in it even though i really wish we don't have to play him.

We should start with the team that ended against West Ham.

Given

Geremi Taylor Coloccini Bassong

Duff Butt Gonzalez N'Zogbia

Owen Xisco

if beye and martins are back, they must start though.

Beye in for Geremi and Martins in for Xisco

Agree with almost everything there, but I'd have Beye in for Duff with Geremi on the right. Thought he did a decent enough job yesterday, and Duff was fairly useless on the right.

Given

Beye Taylor Colo Bassong

Geremi Butt Zoggy

Owen  Xisco Martins

Have to say Nacho looked awfull, i went with 4-3-3 as it always seemed to work under Keegan, Geremi will do good in it even though i really wish we don't have to play him.

i am with you on this one best team we have infact i would only change geremi for jonas and would say thats as good as we have

Pretty much an irrelevance. If we go through great, if not then at least it wont distract us from the relegation battle.

At least there'll be plenty room for me to put my feet up.

Pretty much an irrelevance. If we go through great, if not then at least it wont distract us from the relegation battle.

Aye, can't say I'm bothered now tbh. Certainly hope we win but staying up is much more important. When we had a manager this was a very attainable route into Europe, now it seems pointless. :(

Aye, can't say I'm bothered now tbh. Certainly hope we win but staying up is much more important. When we had a manager this was a very attainable route into Europe, now it seems pointless. :(

I dont like being pessimistic but we have about 1% of winning the thing so theres no real problem going out now, especially with the league being so paramount now.

From looking at the seating plan on online box office, there is one area is nearly sold out, mainly VERY GOOD AND GOOD. Looking like a poor 20-25,000 here.

Anyone recieved their tickets who signed up for direct debit? Ive got f*** all and no money took out. Which is pretty strange.

You'll be able to use your season ticket won't you?

I have NO faith whatsoever in Hughton to put a team capable of winning this match. Fucking Cacapa in midfield? Terrible.

I won't even bother predicting a line up and putting the one i would like is futile.

If Hughton picks a slow midfield again we will get run off the park. I would go for 4-3-3 with Xisco up front and Martins and Owen playing off him, similar to Viduka.

Is Oba fit

Aye.

Harper

Geremi  Cacapa Taylor Bassong

Duff(ugh) Butt(ugh) Gonzalez Zog

Xisco Oba

Sub: Owen, Given, Shola, Colo, Beye, Lua Lua, Ranger

I would go with something similar to that,cant afford any more injuries to key players.Match against Blackburn is a huge one for us