Joe Kinnear

Skirge

Getting boring RM, can't you just accept the fact that people aren't happy? It's not the fans' job to suggest and find someone ffs.

Did you miss the bit where I said I'm sick of this (and that's just what I've quoted)? I'm not happy about this in the slightest but I'm just wondering who else we could bring in on such a short term basis.

Of course it's the board et al's fault we're in this situation in the first place but in this circumstance I'm not sure what else they could do.

Guest elbee909

Fourth time.

If this is the sort of calibre we can attract, even temporarily, then that clutch of 'executive vice directors' or whatever they call themselves are fucking clueless.

As sick as I am about this, who else could we bring in on a short term basis?

Go on, name some names.

I'd have probably had Hoddle over Kinnear.  That's not the point though.  My point is that these people, with supposed contacts throughout football - the likes of Vetere, Jiminez etc. - should be able to come up with something a bit better than this.  Yes, even on an interim basis.

Getting boring RM, can't you just accept the fact that people aren't happy? It's not the fans' job to suggest and find someone ffs.

Did you miss the bit where I said I'm sick of this (and that's just what I've quoted)? I'm not happy about this in the slightest but I'm just wondering who else we could bring in on such a short term basis.

Of course it's the board et al's fault we're in this situation in the first place but in this circumstance I'm not sure what else they could do.

Build a time machine, go back to before they were born. Interrupt their parents having sex, then kill themselves.

Build a time machine, go back to before they were born. Interrupt their parents having sex, then kill themselves.

Touche.

Guest elbee909

Stop the bitching , its what we've got now, the clubs needs us no matter who is in charge at the moment

Well, we are the notoriously fickle Newcastle fans, after all.

Guest thefishman

"joe fancy a quick job"?

"did you buy the sitty down lawnmower dennis?

"not that job" pissis himself laughing.

"newcastle"

"joe"

"joe"..................................................................