Joe Kinnear

Skirge

tccambs, keef, tgarve, aussiemag, Bad Mongo, Jasper, Luque20, Darth Toon, womblebat, to4sb, elbee909, SpinTheBlackCircle, treemag, El Hozzo, Mcdonald36, bealios, oledj, dazh, Raconteur, ShearMagic, Joey, SUPERTOON, wibble, thommo78, poth, geordie jamie, PM, Mucky01, foxzbury, flamingo, IcemanBlue, Northern Lights, Kanji86, BigTrev, NUFCrichard, withabrick, bonniebairns, awaymag, SteveD, Quagmire, TheKingOfNewcastle, natolars, Wallace, Mr Sands, Brazilianbob, geordie2000, Digger, jackojack, ryunufc, Ian Sparham, papi, Jinky Jim, helios_centric, Din, mcsh2020, brummie, LUKASJJ, suspense, shaun11177, thefishman, moggy, TooonDoom, ChickenKiev, doctorcamel, geordieglory, Scribble, Reservoir Mags, Legacy, Nobby, ashtoon85, and-e, SirLes, chrisfarrar, molotovpop, Craig_NUFC, atoontype, ckprop, Northern Monkey, murphysoft, benzy, WallendKid, craig91, Vieu, Sargey, pedxxx, guyb, Adams86, Chase, Messi-ah, GeordieNick, stuart, sempuki, danswan, spudder, Power NUFC, BONTEMPI, Tachikoma, kager, loadsamonee, jimmy84, stevielad, fraser, winnie, kesse, mikeykong, Rushian, johnson293, Oakie Doke, ahill92, themanupstairs, Normski, binnsy, Joe_F, jarrovianmag, scottfx, Christian Hayne, sgj007, Glorious Given, A.C, afar, craig502877, Greeno, Jamie87, MR, Mugatu, Clint Eastwood, ian, madness, jizz, South Tynedale Mag, ChrisMcQuillan, Bubble Blower, shearer_206, ken7, marklcfc, Michael Foster (+ 13 Hidden) and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Not bad for 10 to 2

Guest elbee909

Come on Joe...show these ignorant fools what you're made of!

As long as he doesn't have a mullet anymore, then he gets my full support.

Has anyone tried to make a positive out of this yet?

Allow me - at least we've got a f***ing manager now.

I dont know anything about him to be honest what was he like as a manager?

Dirty players, long ball up to the striker basically.

Dirty players, long ball up to the striker basically.

Cant wait

Well it wasn't pretty but he massively over-achieved with a bunch of dirty lumbering cloggers at Wimbledon, although his later roles as manager were pretty unremarkable.

Well it wasn't pretty but he massively over-achieved with a bunch of dirty lumbering cloggers at Wimbledon, although his later roles as manager were pretty unremarkable.

Sounds like Big Sam

Sounds like Big Sam

His Wimbledon were the original Bolton of the league.

He's a good choice imo. Far better option than miserable bastards like Hoddle or Pearce.

Sounds like Big Sam

Spot on

It's bizarre choice, but one which reflects a desperate situation. Of course, there'll be nothing in the fact that he's an old mate of Wise, who to all intensive purposes - appears to have been running the club for the last few months.

I wish Joe the best - just hope that the 'scorched earth' policy that this board seem to have for the club at present, won't leave terminal damage once the buyout goes through.

Sounds like Big Sam

His Wimbledon were the original Bolton of the league.

A bit misleading tbh. He took over a team built to play long ball and if anything got them to look a lot better in footballing terms.