Keegan Shearer partnership once club is sold?

Guest hindu times

But the Irishman hinted that he expects Keegan to take the reins again once a takeover of the club has been sealed.

"I am aware that the new owners have Kevin Keegan and possibly Alan Shearer parked around the corner," he told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"I understand investors are about to buy the club, (current owner) Mike Ashley told me openly. I will be here for 6-8 games."

http://www4.talksport.net/

The interview is up there to listen to.

He says:

"Mike Ashley has made it clear to me that they have a buyer lined up, and that they hope to sell the club by the end of October.  They've relayed to me that the new investors have Kevin Keegan lined up, and possibly Alan Shearer. I'm well aware for the situation."

:frantic:

Sky must be fucking loving the stories we are giving.  Putting their kids through uni!

As bad as things are, i cant help but feeling there is a tiny bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

Aye, true.

You know this club. You just don't know what's around the corner. It really is a roller-coaster ride. Hopefully we'll have the last laugh.

As for Kinnear, Mick Quinn hit the nail on the head on SSN when he said the appointment was underwhelming, but at least he might offer some direction on the pitch.

He's someone we ordinarily wouldn't touch with a barge-pole however.

As bad as things are, i cant help but feeling there is a tiny bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

Aye, true.

You know this club. You just don't know what's around the corner. It really is a roller-coaster ride. Hopefully we'll have the last laugh.

As for Kinnear, Mick Quinn hit the nail on the head on SSN when he said the appointment was underwhelming, but at least he might offer some direction on the pitch.

He's someone we ordinarily wouldn't touch with a barge-pole however.

i just think the new owners cant possibly make the same mistakes as these numpties, if they bring kk back, no matter what people on a message board say, i think it would lift everyone (again). I think money will have to be made available, and believe it will.

Maybe im thinking with my heart and not my head, but i just think after everything has happened, we'll get back on the straight and narrow sooner rather than later.