Coloccini wants out; Sevilla confirm interest

Guest Howaythetoon

It's also worth pointing out that he, as a non-English speaker, commanded a makeshift backline while the team was a man down... ;)

I know you weren't slating him or anything but i won't have anyone making excuses for that performance, he was mint. :razz:

he's actually speaking good english now apparently

It's also worth pointing out that he, as a non-English speaker, commanded a makeshift backline while the team was a man down... ;)

I know you weren't slating him or anything but i won't have anyone making excuses for that performance, he was mint. :razz:

Source?

Source?

If true then Juande Ramos is a retard.

Source?

my dad, he's his kit sponsor. Spoke to him at length before the Blackburn game

Source?

If true then Juande Ramos is a retard.

Ramos speaks decent enough English now too to be fair.

Guest sicko2ndbest

My take on Coloccini:

- Tough as old boots

- Average in the air (in relation to premiership football)

- Average in terms of pace    "

- Great distribution

- Good timing of tackles

- Good strength

- Great reading of the game

- Good Organiser

I think the price tag was about right for him. To become more effective he needs to improve in the air. He's ok, but ok will concede a number of goals throughout the season in the premiership. I think he is a great addition for the club!

My take on Coloccini:

- Tough as old boots

- Great distribution

- Good timing of tackles

- Good strength

- Good Organiser

I think the price tag was about right for him. To become more effective he needs to improve in the air. He's ok, but ok will concede a number of goals throughout the season in the premiership. I think he is a great addition for the club!

Agree with that

All we need now is a strong good in the air partner for him... oh wait we sold him for peanuts to stoke!

My take on Coloccini:

- Tough as old boots

- Great distribution

- Good timing of tackles

- Good strength

- Good Organiser

Agree with that

All we need now is a strong good in the air partner for him... oh wait we sold him for peanuts to stoke!

Have you watched Faye this season? He's been very much less than ordinary

My take on Coloccini:

- Tough as old boots

- Great distribution

- Good timing of tackles

- Good strength

- Good Organiser

I wouldn't say he's average in terms of pace. I think when he gets going he's quite quick.

My take on Coloccini:

- Tough as old boots

- Great distribution

- Good timing of tackles

- Good strength

- Good Organiser

I wouldn't say he's average in terms of pace. I think when he gets going he's quite quick.

Certainly fast enough for a CB and when you read the game as well as he does you don't need lightening pace.  (see Bruce, Adams, Carragher, Terry etc)

He looked alot more agressive against City than he's looked before i think.

To be fair, psychologically being up against two fellow South Americans might have helped (the whole Argentina v Brazil thing).

Maybe i don't understand why you wrote "To be fair" or what you meant with it. I know what the words mean, but it sounded like you defended him as if i was being negative about him. But i meant it in a positive way. Maybe i just got it wrong about your reply, it's not always that easy to understand ;)

Let's beat the m*****s