Newcastle United vs Citeh - Pre match thread

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Its alreet man, Shola'son the case.

Toon Ace Thanks United Boss

Ameobi says working one-on-one with JK has helped restore belief

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1425945,00.html

But I hope JK is not hoping loads of noise like, e will be lucky to get 40,000 tonight I reckon.

Joe Calls On Geordies To Toon Up The Noise

United boss says fans can inspire players

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1425919,00.html

Oba is back though!!

Kinnear banking on Oba Martins to lift NUFC

OBAFEMI MARTINS will be plunged back into the Newcastle United side against Manchester City under instructions from Joe Kinnear to come up with an early goal

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/10/20/kinnear-banking-on-oba-martins-to-lift-nufc-72703-22072417/

Bollocks.

Do as you are told and make some noise. :clap2:

Get behind the team FFS! Even though 40k is a LOW attendance, it's after all A LOT of voices. No excuses, everyone can make 'noise'..... :thup:

Guest timmy boy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Toon To Wait On Jonas

By Craig Hope

JONAS Gutierrez will not be risked against Manchester City on Monday night after his return from a cracked collarbone.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1426269,00.html

Good in the long run, remember when Taylor got rushed back against Liverpool with a similar injury and went off after about 20 minutes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Toon To Wait On Jonas

By Craig Hope

JONAS Gutierrez will not be risked against Manchester City on Monday night after his return from a cracked collarbone.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1426269,00.html

Good in the long run, remember when Taylor got rushed back against Liverpool with a similar injury and went off after about 20 minutes.

Aye I suppose ya right, he is just such a miss though..

First time i've been looking forward to a match since the Coventry game. Desperately hope we get a good result. I harped on earlier about how a draw would be a good result, which i guess it will be, but i'm just so desperate for a victory now. It's been so long and it feels like our best chance. :(

Seriously hope the players don't let us down now. It really is down to them, this one. They've generally been the innocent party in all that's gone on - but we're looking a teensy bit more stable now; we've got a confident manager who appears to be doing a decent job with them, and they really have to be chomping at the bit ahead of this one.

Quietly confident. Just hope there's goals in us...

Ooooba, Obafem!

First time i've been looking forward to a match since the Coventry game. Desperately hope we get a good result. I harped on earlier about how a draw would be a good result, which i guess it will be, but i'm just so desperate for a victory now. It's been so long and it feels like our best chance. :(

Seriously hope the players don't let us down now. It really is down to them, this one. They've generally been the innocent party in all that's gone on - but we're looking a teensy bit more stable now; we've got a confident manager who appears to be doing a decent job with them, and they really have to be chomping at the bit ahead of this one.

Ooooba, Obafem!

Weird, but so am I.

Think (sorry to admit) it has a lot to do with heaping more misery on Tottenham if possible than the prospect of us being able to beat Citeh at home.

Praying we get a win, would really kick start the season, or at least keep us in contention with other decent teams having poor starts.

:lol: I am not looking forward to it at all, I think SWP will rape us if Enrique plays at LB, he has found form on his return to City. I wonder what the boo's will be like for him, is he forgiven for the Robbie Elliot sending off yet?.

Guest The Libertine

has it been revealed yet why andy carroll hasnt been fit for months? last i heard he had "an accident" on holiday.

can i buy a one off game from Setanta or do i have to subcribe for a month?

The latter.

ripping twats.

HA!  read this: has it been revealed yet why andy carroll hasnt been fit for months? last i heard he had "an accident" on holiday.

and thought this was the "accident"!  :cheesy:

Ooooba, Obafem!

I don't consider them innocent. Thought it was a bit pathetic feeling sorry for themselves but clearly they needed someone to come in and give them a friendly hug -  and where needed, a swift boot up the arse.

can i buy a one off game from Setanta or do i have to subcribe for a month?

The latter.

ripping twats.

Sad day for football when they were given the rights to Premier League games.

just phoned them, £15 to connect - too CONNECT, then another £13 a month!!! Fucking hell, at least with Premier plus you could buy a one off game! What a fucking mockery!

Yes but it's much better for the consumer to have competing broadcasters, don't forget. It'll drive costs down. :thup:

Just like when directory enquiries were taken off BT. It's much cheaper now. :thup:

:rolleyes:

:lol: I am not looking forward to it at all, I think SWP will rape us if Enrique plays at LB, he has found form on his return to City. I wonder what the boo's will be like for him, is he forgiven for the Robbie Elliot sending off yet?.

Forgotten bout that. Diving little shit.