Viduka out for six more months?

magorific

He's taken the living piss out of the club, bled them dry.

Could see him (the fat twat) and that coming from a mile off.

Totally agree. I said at the time Beattie would've been the better buy and stand by it.

Could see him (the fat t***) and that coming from a mile off.

Totally agree. I said at the time Beattie would've been the better buy and stand by it.

Well, they're a similar build....

Could see him (the fat twat) and that coming from a mile off.

So are you implying that he is feigning a 6 month injury and that the medical staff aren't adequate enough to notice? Cant really see it to be honest.

Fair enough his injuries are appalling but its not like its a little injury keeping him out.

It's not his fault but it is frustrating. And it shows up the club for signing someone with his suspect health and fitness record in the first place.

I think people are just annoyed because they know he could do a decent job for us at the moment if he good get fit.

Viduka, Mido and Beattie would all have been very average signings, but at least Beattie plays the odd game.

I'd be suprised if Viduka appears again for the first team, and I won't miss what I never had.

Apart from the £8m+ he's cost us aye.

We all know this would haqppen from the very minute it looked as we were going to sign him everyone knew he would harfly play, and oh the shock our winter iscoming Oz summer on its way and he goes home for treatment.

Fat c*** is a total waste ofr a wage, just release him do us a favour.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/10/09/mark-viduka-faces-six-months-out-due-to-injury-72703-21998971/

We all know this would haqppen from the very minute it looked as we were going to sign him everyone knew he would harfly play, and oh the shock our winter iscoming Oz summer on its way and he goes home for treatment.

Fat c*** is a total waste ofr a wage, just release him do us a favour.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/10/09/mark-viduka-faces-six-months-out-due-to-injury-72703-21998971/

To play devil's advocate, he contributed more at the back end of last season than Duff has in two and a bit years.

Like I said before the start of the season, we should have done everything possible to get rid of the fat fuck.  It doesn't matter how effective a player is on the pitch if he's never on it, total waste of space.