Favourite non-NUFC player in the Premiership, now and in the past

Syrette

Past has to be Henry - for me he's possibly the greatest premiership player ever. Though I hated him for his smugness and completely faked modesty when celebrated an amazing goal. Also a moody bastard. Loved him for being a rarity in the game - a striker who could take teams apart on his own, not many strikers who can/could influence a game as much as him. Only other one i can think of off the top of my head in recent times is Ronaldo, which says a lot.

Present - Fagregas/Rooney. Love the artistry in Fabregas - excellent player who finds it hard to get tackled, superb passer of the ball heartbeat of the arsenal side.

Rooney has a strange mix of flair and grit which you dont see often in British players. One of the few players in the world who were born to play the game.

Bentley's a detestable, arrogant shithead.. and not half as good as he likes to think he is.

I think he's a really good player, he's arrogant but meh tbh. Reminds me of Solano, very good crosser and striker of the ball without being lightning quick. I enjoy watching him. :dontknow:

Guest quklaani

*resists urge to rant about Rooney being better in his teens nonsense*

Essien is the best midfielder in the world, he's just incredible to watch.  He has everything, he's a better Roy Keane, he's the player Gerrard should have been...he's just cocking incredible.

Back in the day it had to be Zola.

Shearer at Blackburn ;)

Shearer when he was at Blackburn I never liked. Mainly due to his celebrations against us, especially that one when he'd just come back from injury at SJP. Some 'fan' eh?