The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Guest The Libertine

A  guy on Nufcblog ( :frantic:) claims that deals for Nolan, Ebondo and Saviola is set to be finalised today. The same guy said that MA would appear on the City-match a week before the press got it.

somebody on there has said david craig has confirmed those 2 are also on tyneside today. anybody watching SSN?

Which two? Nolan and Ebondo?

saviola and ebondo. we know nolan is.

If we could get M'Bia or another powerhouse midfielder in alongside Nolan would we start looking like a football team again? It's been so long since we've had a dynamic centre midfield it gives me a headache even contemplating it.

If we could get M'Bia or another powerhouse midfielder in alongside Nolan would we start looking like a football team again? It's been so long since we've had a dynamic centre midfield it gives me a headache even contemplating it.

Nolan dynamic? :lol:

Nolan dynamic? :lol:

If Nolan reaches the opposition penalty area that makes him dynamic in comparison to what we have got  O0

the most amazing thing that could possibly happen this transfer window is if we end it without needing to play nicky butt as a first choice CM...i don't personally see it myself

Butt's not a first choice CM for anyone...except JK unfortunately

the most amazing thing that could possibly happen this transfer window is if we end it without needing to play nicky butt as a first choice CM...i don't personally see it myself

Butt's not a first choice CM for anyone...except JK unfortunately

And all his previous managers here tbf.

I have SSN news on as usual, no mention of anyone else being here apart from Nolan, they are more going on about the fk stupid mess with Ziggy.

Read some canny emails out about it though, someone sent the Shola interview where he was asked what his nickname was and said he did not have one and was then asked what Sir Bobby calls him Shola says "Carl Cort" :lol:

olivier kapo is out of the picture at wigan, maybe we could package something together so that we can get ryan taylor, olivier kapo and a couple of million in exchange for insomnia?

Don't particularly rate the lad, Lee "yellow card" Cattermole perhaps.

Guest The Libertine

olivier kapo is out of the picture at wigan, maybe we could package something together so that we can get ryan taylor, olivier kapo and a couple of million in exchange for insomnia?

lee cattermole would be worse for this team than a plane crash.

No fucking way i want Cattermole at the club, enough of our players pick up training ground injuries without that freak adding to it

You mean Lee "Wreckless challenge" Cattermole?

Cattermole would instantly be on the treatment table on account of Beye and Barton fucking him up as soon as he arrived.

Cattermole would instantly be on the treatment table on account of Beye and Barton f***ing him up as soon as he arrived.

Not to mention he fucking hates us, would love to send us down. Prick of the highest order.

Who else have they had to play apart from Butt though?

If they actually bought M'Bia, Donadel or Veloso it would answer that question.

I would shit myself with joy if we got even one of those players this transfer windows but I really really really really doubt it will happen so for the foreseeable future its going to be butt in the midfield. Until Guthrie and Joey get fit which will take an age.