The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Been on the field since abut 9 with the dog just got back in was hoping we had made some progress, should have known better.

You have been walking the dog for nearly 4 hours!!!

Walking it for 3, dragging it for the other hour.

:lol: he loves the snow man, am oot about 2 hours usually but Ilove the snow n all, nowt better than throwing a snowball and watching the stupid fker trying to find it in a field covered in snow.

:lol:

Been on the field since abut 9 with the dog just got back in was hoping we had made some progress, should have known better.

You have been walking the dog for nearly 4 hours!!!

did you walk it to Leeds?

Is it a husky?

This window has been shocking so far selling our best players and bringing in players who have not had a good game in over 2 years, so depressing.

This Fox guy sounds a world beater.

Selling our best players? :lol:  We've sold a keeper who put in a transfer request that we have a ready replacement for and one of the most under achieving player we've had for a long time.  When was the last time Zog had a good game by the way?, I really can't remember.

Huh? Along with Martins he is our most threatening player.  Even this season, if you ignore his appearances at LB.  Underachieving yes but doesn't ignore the talent, if the club was more stable either of them wouldnt leave - seeing as they both signed contracts recently.

Players brought/bringing in.  Taylor a defender good enough for championship takes a mean free kick and Kevin 'no good game in 2 years' Nolan.

I remember when we signed Duff, Chelsea fans were saying aint had a good game in about a year.  Same thing is happenning 'o all he needs is a change, better environment here, first team football.. will come good'. 

Johnson would be a good move but my optimism is at rock bottom.

f*** me this Andy Burton's a right annoying t***.

Haha, incidentally, the players that got to the training ground were in their Range Rovers, not their Bentleys. Blatantly a spuds fan, blatantly one of them brag artists at school who get the fuck kicked out of them. Twat.

This window has been shocking so far selling our best players and bringing in players who have not had a good game in over 2 years, so depressing.

Selling our best players? :lol:  We've sold a keeper who put in a transfer request that we have a ready replacement for and one of the most under achieving player we've had for a long time.  When was the last time Zog had a good game by the way?, I really can't remember.

Huh? Along with Martins he is our most threatening player.  Even this season, if you ignore his appearances at LB.  Underachieving yes but doesn't ignore the talent, if the club was more stable either of them wouldnt leave - seeing as they both signed contracts recently.

Players brought/bringing in.  Taylor a defender good enough for championship takes a mean free kick and Kevin 'no good game in 2 years' Nolan.

I remember when we signed Duff, Chelsea fans were saying aint had a good game in about a year.  Same thing is happenning 'o all he needs is a change, better environment here, first team football.. will come good'. 

absolutely agree

Setanta reading out e-mails saying Luis Garcia to sign. Must have a special plane that is immune to the snow.

Private planes are still ok to land aren't they?

Private planes and planes from abroad still going, UK internal planes aren't.

Most threatening player?, when?  ???  Yes he has talent but that means fuck all if its very VERY rarely used.  He's done nowt for us this season, just like last season.  As for our two most threatening players, Jonas and Martins, N'Zog isn't even on the list overall because he's only threatening once every 10 games.

Since when has Taylor not had a good game this year like?  I've seen two myself, both against us.  No idea about Nolan but I doubt that's the case as well.  Zog on the other hand.. well he might just qualify has having a single good game in the last yeat, perhaps..

Most threatening player?, when?  ???  Yes he has talent but that means f*** all if its very VERY rarely used.  He's done nowt for us this season, just like last season.  As for our two most threatening players, Jonas and Martins, N'Zog isn't even on the list overall because he's only threatening once every 10 games.

I'm not going to argue this anymore, I think you have an agenda because he's left and you have the hump with him.  He has been threatening when played in his natural positions more games then not, which is an achievement considering just how shit we are.

First half of last season he was our best player behind Martins upto December, also the part of that season when KK started to win games he was very good too, so don't understand the 'fuck all' comment there.

You didn't really defend what I said about the signing brought in mind?  You agree with me on that?

Setanta reading out e-mails saying Luis Garcia to sign. Must have a special plane that is immune to the snow.

Private planes are still ok to land aren't they?

Private planes and planes from abroad still going, UK internal planes aren't.

Highly doubt that, private planes can do whatever the fuck they want